Reviews for A Fighting Chance
celesse201 chapter 54 . 6/28
Omg I luv this need more hope you come back and finish it soon and maybe like a sequel to
Interesting...i like your story this far.
ttandme69 chapter 54 . 4/18
Wow...I just read the whole story to date & I love it! The girls have been through so much! I have to say at 1:30 a.m. That "cunt punt" scene made me bust out laughing! That was some funny shit.

I was sorry to hear about your dad passing and I hope that you will come back to this story so we can read more about him aka Jake.

Thanks again for the hard work and eager for more. Lisa
Shaaweeet!
please update!
Guest chapter 54 . 5/18/2014
Update?!
TheOne98 chapter 54 . 5/9/2014
Hahaha! God, I keep rereading the first few lines about Dom's sock. It never fails to make me laugh!
Bowcorn chapter 54 . 4/15/2014
So in love with this story. Thank you for writing it.
BrittanaLove93 chapter 54 . 3/24/2014
Well I need dream so that this Brittana bubbles will always remain in my heart.. This story is so cool, will it be any longer?
Ivy888 chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
These past chapters were very cool. Glad Britt came back and that all the girls are doing ok. Also, great news with the change of fighting place and leaving the underground. I can so see Sue doing that... its perfect. Cute how Santana struggles with the I love you... its understandable, but still funny that every time she was going to try and say it, something happened. :) Curious to whats going to happen next. Thank you.
FootballGirl96 chapter 54 . 3/19/2014
fucking love this story (sorry for swearing) never stop writing
Ivy888 chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
Loved these past chapters too. I like the turns and the way their lives are developing. The friendship of the three girls is very touching and adorable. Funny thing, a glass teddy bear holding a big red heart was the first gift my girl gave me. So its extremely cute to see similar things being a part of Brittanas life here... :) Cannot wait to read the other chapters. Thank you.
Ivy888 chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
Loved these past 2 chapters and the way their relationship is developing. Really endearing the way the little kids go well with them and are such a super cute addition to the story. Cant wait to read more! Thank you.
Ivy888 chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
I just found this fic and Im really enjoying it. Thank you! I cant wait to read the other chapters... if I didnt have to work tomorrow I would keep going, but 4am is late enough Im afraid. :P Keep the great work!
Guest chapter 53 . 2/27/2014
Sorry about your father, and I'm still in love with the story