Reviews for A Fighting Chance
rg521 chapter 54 . 7/25
This story is awesome! It's one of the best I've read in a long time. I loved Britt and Santana's relationship and how they were there for each other through all the tough times. I'm really bummed that we didn't get to see the wedding or any Brittana babies. I also thought Santana would do something with writing since she was writing poems when Britt was deployed. Hope you decide to continue someday even though it's been like 2 years since the last update. I can always hope. Thanks for sharing the story.
hannahcarr1996 chapter 54 . 6/25
please continue good story x
M chapter 54 . 4/28
Update soon hotstuff! Been waiting for years now .. Xoxo M
This story is about as stupid as your mother was for actually giving birth to your stupid ass.
Guest chapter 54 . 7/26/2015
Is the story over? I've loved it so far and can't tell if you have more to write or you are just done.
celesse201 chapter 54 . 6/28/2015
Omg I luv this need more hope you come back and finish it soon and maybe like a sequel to
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
Interesting...i like your story this far.
ttandme69 chapter 54 . 4/18/2015
Wow...I just read the whole story to date & I love it! The girls have been through so much! I have to say at 1:30 a.m. That "cunt punt" scene made me bust out laughing! That was some funny shit.

I was sorry to hear about your dad passing and I hope that you will come back to this story so we can read more about him aka Jake.

Thanks again for the hard work and eager for more. Lisa
Guest chapter 54 . 3/30/2015
Shaaweeet!
Guest chapter 54 . 1/27/2015
please update!
Guest chapter 54 . 5/18/2014
Update?!
TheOne98 chapter 54 . 5/9/2014
Hahaha! God, I keep rereading the first few lines about Dom's sock. It never fails to make me laugh!
Bowcorn chapter 54 . 4/15/2014
So in love with this story. Thank you for writing it.
BrittanaLove93 chapter 54 . 3/24/2014
Well I need dream so that this Brittana bubbles will always remain in my heart.. This story is so cool, will it be any longer?
Ivy888 chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
These past chapters were very cool. Glad Britt came back and that all the girls are doing ok. Also, great news with the change of fighting place and leaving the underground. I can so see Sue doing that... its perfect. Cute how Santana struggles with the I love you... its understandable, but still funny that every time she was going to try and say it, something happened. :) Curious to whats going to happen next. Thank you.