Reviews for Hold You in My Arms
daysofyeshi chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I love this. Such a good way of showing their romance throughout the years. The end twist, haha! Well done and keep going!
Sleepless in Boston chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Beautifully written moments of time, each one a milestone in its own way. Hope you write more for Mindy and Danny.
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Love this story. Swooning over the evolution of Mindy & Danny's relationship. I couldn't stop cracking up at the last line.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
awwwwww cute. I like the theme.
however, fact error. danny cant get married again in the church again. he's catholic so he can only get married in the church once, unless his wife died or his marriage was annulled. therefore just the hindu wedding for them because im pretty sure danny won't switch over to protestant.
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Gah! I can't even describe how amazing this is, but I'm going to try! Such a clever idea.

Her Hat: Didn't notice that, and now I have to rewatch the ep just so I can see the image, because AWESOME. It is also without a doubt absolutely what he was thinking in that scene.

Her Hand: LOVE the last line.

A Grudge: Yes! Hope this happens!

Her Purse: I am so happy you worked Danny's love of sandwiches in, because that amuses me to no end.

Her Gaze: Beautiful.

His Breath: This is wonderful. I like the idea of them having two wedding ceremonies (and that would be a GREAT plotline if the show continues a few more seasons) and it's just all around sweet.

His Wife: Also really sweet.

Their Baby: Danny would absolutely do this. Absolutely. Love it!

Their Dog: Aww!

His Tongue: Another perfect last line!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
The end with the date being the midwife's son was so funny! I wonder how they met and their kids interacting when the doctors are at work, I'd love to read that if you write it. This was really sweet and love seeing into their future.
Joy booth chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Oh my god Ioving it! So good, the ending was awesome, and the lil dog!
aikakone chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This seems very... them. I can read this story, and the characters feel like the ones on the show and that this could actually happen within the show's universe. Good job.
didi6 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I love your storie, more soon plz!
janedra chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Ughhh, this kind of killed me in the middle with the fertility troubs. So touching and realistic. Like, big wells of emotion. And then you gave them a baby and everything was amazing in a different way. I love the way you write these characters as a couple.
IslandGem chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This was so clever! The theme of holding..stuff. It worked and it was so well written. LOVE the last line. I wouldn't like the Deslaurier curse coming back twenty years later either if I were Danny :)
theboyfriend-and-theprettygirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
LOVE THIS!

I think I just found my favourite Dandy story!
It was funny & sweet; very in character and so beautifully written!

You have a real talent babe, your writing is breathtaking !

Looking forward to reading more of your stories!

XOXO
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Loved the very end!
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is so so so wonderful! I love the spin you put on the "holding" and really did some creative things, and you spanned into their futures so it felt like I was watching their lives unfold. I remember noticing the part where he is holding her hat when they leave church and it was just so dang adorable! Such a "boyfriend" thing to do. And you wrote the plane hand holding so lovely too, I love how he's nervous and excited to have finally touched her.

("I'd do anything for you, Min," he says, avoiding her gaze. "You know, as a friend. I do- for all- the sameā€¦ for any of my friends." He winces internally at this gibberish.
"Oookay, buddy, I think you've spent enough time in the sun.")

So cute! :D I cannot wait to see something like this next ep. The next one though, "purse," may be my one of my favorites of the whole thing because I love how they start something but they're both too chicken in a way to label it.

(And then Danny is wincing as Mindy makes this godawful screeching noise and moves to embrace the redhead who called her name.)

Perfect. It's details like that which you include which I just love, and little throwback lines like Danny saying he doesn't look through women's purses after finding a tampon in his "ma's". And I love how the friend ends up calling Danny Mindy's boyfriend and she doesn't correct him. :)

The "gaze" one just melted me, pure and simple. And "breath" was so wonderful too. I like that they did both ceremonies, and just imagining Danny all dressed up for an Indian wedding ceremony is making my heart skip a beat. :D

The one about their troubles getting pregnant had me at tears. I love how you just had him hold her, not say a thing, and simply hold, and be so confident about the future they'd have together. And then holding little Abbey, oh, it was so worth it in the end. I love how you named their daughters after Mindy's dream names too! So cute. :D

Then the "twist" at the end with a Deslaurier had me laughing in front of my computer screen! :D Danny definitely still holds a grudge, and I also love Mindy's line about how they're "skilled with scalpels." The little detail about their routine in the kitchen - him cooking and her sneaking a taste was so great too, it just added an entire level of intimacy to their relationship and the home they've built together.

Basically, thank you for this and don't ever stop. I hope to read more from you soon!