Reviews for I Wish You Love
sad..and sweet..bitter-sweet even..hmph..
samuraiheart chapter 2 . 9/19/2002
Oooh, nice! I liked it a lot. I hope you write more _
Talon3 chapter 3 . 8/28/2002
Akemi...ya did GREAT as usual. Can NOT wait to read the other stories.
cm forever chapter 3 . 8/27/2002
Awww! That was so sad but so good. I always love your fics!
Pink Bubblez chapter 3 . 8/26/2002
* Whipes tear * Oh that was beatiful. In the begining it had everything i LOVE! Chandler Monica Rachel and Joey are together YAY. Moulin Rouge i love "Le Tango De Roxanne" its my favorite song. but oh how sad , i sound cliche by saying this but write more soon.
Lucy H chapter 3 . 8/26/2002
Ohhh...
Vixie Bing chapter 3 . 8/26/2002
Wow i still love this story. i really hope you continue soon. its a really good story.
Black-ice-fire chapter 2 . 8/20/2002
OH...MY..GOD! how can you say that's so bad? it was so great! me and friend were sighing through the whole story, and we almost cried! it was THAT sad. I thought that it was BRILLL!

keep up the good work! and carry on with the story i can't WAIT to see wat happens.
Tatiana chapter 2 . 8/20/2002
Very good, please continue soon:) And I hope that Monica picks Chandler because they're so cute together(in a slightly neurotic sort of way,hehe)
aaronjennifer chapter 2 . 8/20/2002
I LOVE THAT SONG FROM MOULIN ROUGE! ahem...

it's too short *sniff*

write more pleeeeeeaaaaase :D
Llew chapter 2 . 8/20/2002
Wow, I thougt this was a sad stand-alone and then, bam...bus, ehm I mean, bam...a second chapter. Awww, I love you, I really do.
catnamedzane chapter 2 . 8/20/2002
Aww. That's so sad, but I love how you write it by switching POVs. Continue it, please!
screamingtruth chapter 2 . 8/20/2002
Hey-Great Story.

Lauren
Xena chapter 2 . 8/20/2002
You have to continue it! That was so good! By the way, this is lucyxena2004 from Central Perk. ;)