Reviews for Fushigi Akugi Our Way
ChibiKoohii chapter 26 . 12/7/2004
Still my favorite story.
CanYouHearMeow chapter 34 . 7/26/2003
Mits, Chiri, long time no talk! Yeah it's Suki! Remember me? Yeah well, it was great!

U should right more 'cause Kouji's in it now!

I would have ya write more even if he wasn't, but Kouji RULES!
Songwind chapter 34 . 5/14/2003
Ne, I saw this on a website before, I'm glad I got to read more of it here. Chichiri was awfully evil making the main char become grandma, ne? Oh well. I love this story, and you really should continue this. Maybe you can make Tasuki work at a McDonald's... hehe.. burned burgers, I can picture it now... Anyway, you either must write more epilogues or a sequel! Onegai? *puppy eyes*
marcy213 chapter 34 . 5/13/2003
this is hot, i think its cool that youre on neopets, have your one website and have your posts here. I was planing on making a website but didn't know how so i have about 140 pictures of fushigi yuugi with no purpose. I love your website by the way. the pictures were cool and your guild seems realy good. I cant wait till the kouji stuff comes into . and if it is out then sorry for not readig reading it yet. i jet found out that you posted the ones wuith mitsukake, chichiri and tauski today. i read it off your website originaly.
ElegentGoth chapter 33 . 4/20/2003
Dude! you must write that epilouge! I have to read it! I like this fic very much and would like to read more of your work if I can

Thanks a lot for your writing
jessicabessica chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
amazing wonderful excellent long publish it make a book get rich and famous and give your best friend (me)money... i will finsish it someday...

heheh

lov ya- jessicabessica
Argent Dragon chapter 32 . 11/18/2002
After reading what was up on your website, I'm glad you had more up here. This is such an engrossing story...*was barely able to force herself away from the computer while in the middle of reading it*
Lana Panther of Lightning chapter 32 . 9/17/2002
WAHHHH! You've got to write more! It can't end like this! It's too soon! But if you really wanna end, you better write another story for me! _

Lan-chan
ChibiKoohii chapter 31 . 9/16/2002
(ha ha it's just me...but..) DON'T LEAVE MEE! *sniffles*...ESPECIALLY WITH THEMM! WAHHH!

I mean... it will be me and tasuki hysterically crying, and stoned faced Chichiri and Mitsukake...THIS is not a good combo...

AND me will miss you alot ;_;
Mits chapter 27 . 9/4/2002
awwwww isn't that kawaii? Puppy love! *big idiotic grin*
Rachael chapter 22 . 8/25/2002
ahhh, the origins of the names! heh

i'll be looking for the next chapter :)
Mits chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
I can't wait to see how Mitsukake reacts either! HELL, I can't wait to see how I react either! OR EVEN HOW WE REACT TO EACH OTHER! AHHHHH! *all hyped up now!*
Lana Panther of Lightning chapter 21 . 8/24/2002
I can't WAAAIIITT to see how Mitsukake reacts. ; That should be a sidesplitter.
Riina chapter 14 . 8/24/2002
*glances up from thefic*

Oh man! i'm only half way through and i just say;

THIS IS GREAT!

Ya hav'ta continue this!

*um* now back to the reading... see ya later! ;p

'Nuff Said!
Mits chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
ooooooo Chiri has fans! I betta get Katelyn so we can rile up the fan club again! *snickers* _