Reviews for The Corrupted Innocent
Joshua the Terminian chapter 49 . 8/12/2017
Joan, Joann, Joana, Jonna, Joanne, Joanna, Johanna, great example how there can be so many different of the same name. Johanna like in THG is not a that strange of a name, at least on continental Europe: Germany/Austria/Swiss, The Netherlands, Scandinavia, Finland and the Baltics for example.

But I actually wanted to review the chapter: I would have actually hoped more relationship between Dean, Future Dean and Bela and more about Johanna, like reason why they had her, but it might have come too close "To Hell and Back".

I enjoyed though the chapter and Bela's note at the ending was both humorous and heartfelt. She truly loves her daughter and wants her to exist, no matter what timeline it is. Definitely changed from Season 3.

I hope you update soon enough and I cannot wait for more!
AJ Granger chapter 49 . 8/11/2017
It's a good chapter to a great story and I am very interested in seeing where you go with this.
RHatch89 chapter 49 . 8/10/2017
Awesome update :)
thewatchtower300341 chapter 49 . 8/9/2017
Question do you have something against jehovah witnesses?
jezza.adler chapter 49 . 8/9/2017
Great chapter!

I really liked how the addition of Bela and Johanna changed the story. It made a very interesting read.

Keep up the great work!
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 49 . 8/9/2017
Right. Forgot about this episode honestly. But props,man. You recaptured the Fallen's speech to Dean beautifully. I'm working on something you might find interesting to R AND R,BTW. I'll let you know when it's up,kay/ Requires a average knololedge of the magical players of the DC universe,just so you know.
courtneesworld21 chapter 48 . 7/16/2017
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
elliesamdeangirl chapter 17 . 6/11/2017
What a horrible real life world we live in, where children being sexually abused by close relatives, more than strangers, is often in you blame Bela?Thank goodness for "Childline", that's probably saved, or helped, thousands of children over the you wonder what is wrong, with all these, mostly, men?Maybe their brains should be studied, and not necessarily when they're dead...!
elliesamdeangirl chapter 4 . 6/3/2017
Was it remembering how she recollected sitting in a room, and her father entering, closing the door, and you just knew the horror about to happen to a child, the memory you alluded to Bella remembering, when Castiel said "Good things do happen"?I wish they'd bring her back in the series, and the Winchesters finding out the truth.I hope she gets treated better by them, she's not evil or heartless, just never been cared for, or guys are chivalrous to women, it's in the genes, and their protective instincts will come out, if they find out what REALLY happened to Bella!
Joshua the Terminian chapter 48 . 6/1/2017
Good to see you back in action!

I already adore little Joanna, and can't wait for the talk between F-Dean, Bela and P-Dean.

Hope you update soon again!
AJ Granger chapter 48 . 5/31/2017
I love it. Great surprise for five years into the future. It's nice to see Bela still around, and that the Winchester line is continuing. It's a little strange how hands off that Bela and Dean can seem at times in the story. It's like they go months at a time without seeing each other, and when they do see each other it's minimal contact. Kind of sad in the grand scheme of things. I would hope that they could try hunting together a little, or perhaps finally see Bela's idea of a date at a restaurant with Dean...just some thoughts on them.
Scaramou chapter 48 . 5/31/2017
I always loved reading that bit about him being in the future and having a kid with bela. Glad you've incorporated it into your story
jezza.adler chapter 48 . 5/30/2017
Great chapter.

I liked how you added to the story by having there be a child for Dean in the future. Very interesting addition.

Keep up the great work!
RHatch89 chapter 48 . 5/30/2017
Awesome update :)
AJ Granger chapter 22 . 5/30/2017
Happy that Bela and Dean have admitted feelings for each other, and that both want to try for more in their relationship. It does make me more curious as to what Castiel saw that made him want to save her. She has been helpful for Dean and Sam.
228 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »