Reviews for The Corrupted Innocent
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 44 . 8/9/2016
Nice as usual. But why'd all the big stuff happen offscreen/ Just so we're you're not to do that with my idea if you get around to taking my challenge,cleat/
Joshua the Terminian chapter 43 . 7/7/2016
I hope you'll update soon again! This was too short! :(

Still we written!
RHatch89 chapter 43 . 7/6/2016
Awesome update :)
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 43 . 7/6/2016
Great as usual.
Joshua the Terminian chapter 42 . 6/20/2016
Another great chapter! Hopefully you update soon enough!

Now that you mentioned John Winchester, it's funny that the actors of him and Bela have crossed over tow times this year. They portrayed Thomas and Martha Wayne (sigh) in the awful BvS: Daw of Justice and in the season finale of the Walking Dead this year.
RHatch89 chapter 42 . 6/14/2016
Awesome :)
adlerj chapter 42 . 6/14/2016
Good chapter.

I have to admit that this episode never really sat right with me. I know what Bobby is trying to say here, but I completely disagree with him about family supposed to make you miserable. Maybe I'm just projecting here (I think that's the right word), but it's usually the complete opposite.

Just to be clear, this isn't against you or anything. I just have some problems with the episode itself. The chapter was still very good. I liked how Bela talked to Castiel and managed to somewhat get through to her.

Keep up the good work.
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 42 . 6/14/2016
Excellent as usual.
Guest chapter 41 . 5/21/2016
I can't wait for Bela to meet Jo and Ellen after Lucifer is raised. This is such a good story!
sixthson chapter 41 . 3/13/2016
Please update again soon, I know this story has been going on for over 3 years bit don't make us wait forever lol.
Reader chapter 41 . 3/10/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Joshua the Terminian chapter 41 . 3/10/2016
Another nice chapter! Glad to see some development between Bobby and Bela.

Can't wait for the next one, I would love to see more Bela/Dean or Deanna/Bela(not as pairing, hehe)

Keep up the good work!
RHatch89 chapter 41 . 3/9/2016
great update :)
adlerj chapter 41 . 3/9/2016
Good chapter.

Really liked the chat between Bobby and Bela. Very nice to see them interact like that.

Keep up the good work.