Reviews for The Corrupted Innocent
adlerj chapter 41 . 3/9
Good chapter.

Really liked the chat between Bobby and Bela. Very nice to see them interact like that.

Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 41 . 3/9
Great as usual.
LoveTheMoustache chapter 40 . 2/23
I just recently started reading this story and I love it! I've always loved Bela as a character and thought the writers hadn't really explored her enough. I've read a few stories about Bela coming back with Dean, but this one is my favourite! And Deanna is alive! I love your work! I've written a story about Bela coming back, but it's more fun when you read other people's work! Questions: is Bela's father going to come back? And does Bela have a big role when Luicifer is let out? Keep up the awesome workk!
Joshua the Terminian chapter 40 . 2/21
Great as always, can't wait for the apocalypse to start! And the fate of Bela's dad!
RHatch89 chapter 40 . 2/21
awesome update :)
adlerj chapter 40 . 2/21
Good chapter.

I liked how you explored the pasts and emotions of the characters here. It was very interesting to read.

adlerj chapter 39 . 1/19
Good chapter.

I liked how you changed things somewhat, but still kept the episode on the same path.

Joshua the Terminian chapter 39 . 1/18
Yay a new chapter!

This was an interesting episode when I saw it and this was a great adaption. I would tough love to see more of some Bela-oriented action...

What are actually her and Dean's terms now? They did hook up back at the Anna-thing, but there hasn't been anything since then. Not even mentioned.
RHatch89 chapter 39 . 1/17
awesome job :)
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 39 . 1/17
Great as usual. Don't forgot about my Heroes crossover whenever you have an opening,kay/
courtneesworld21 chapter 38 . 12/15/2015
Amazing story so far! I love the Bela character and how you have written her and turned her into more of a protagonist. Can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
Batman Fanatic chapter 38 . 12/11/2015