Reviews for Bound To Him
Mariah chapter 25 . 12h
She said she was moving accounts it is on her page called Onyx-and-Elm fanfiction a harry potter.

not sure if she will finish the stories here so i asked if she was going to either rewrite them or if she can put them up for adoption so if you want one try and ask her?

she also has an A03 page which means archive of our own just type in the new account called Onyx_and_elm archive of our own?
Yankee71 chapter 25 . 14h
Are u going to continue? Y’to i would to see how it ends
Gemini's Revenge chapter 25 . 7/11
I am very excited to see what happens next. Your human OC is very realistic, and your descriptions are amazing. I can’t wait till you update.
Sarah chapter 25 . 7/6
.-. I wish you could finish this story. It's great. I know life has gotten in the way, but could you at least maybe put one more chapter? Like a fight scene? That would be awesome
Obs3rv4nt-Onl00k3r chapter 25 . 6/30
I stand alone
With my Will honed
To face my Foe
As I fight for my Honor
~
They think that I'll Fail
Say that I won't Prevail
Their pride makes them so Blind
They underestimate my Mind
~
They ignore that I have a Reason
To go forward and confront my Demons
I have a Purpose once more
A worthy Cause to fight for
Because I am
BOUND TO HIM!
~~~
*Musical Randomness*

PLEASE CONTINUE, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
Becky 12 chapter 25 . 6/26
Please update
candi.natsu chapter 25 . 6/22
95% of my time is spent roaming Fanfiction for complete fics and very rarely do I ever read an unfinished fic or comment for that matter. Lmao~

But hey, your fic is AWESOME. And I can't express how badly I want to read more, like seriously, I'm already experiancing withdrawl. Anyway, I really hope you continue this fic and that your granted some form of relaxation if you've been too busy.

Hope you continue but don't force yourself. Your fic will always be amazing even if I'll never know if Carmen best R'ka's ass or showed Mr. Snooty-King up. Or did some more hot hanky panky with Cetanu... X'D
rebeccaharris chapter 1 . 6/21
please update im in love with this story
phsycopredgirlouttahercage chapter 25 . 6/14
please please please please continue
rori-mori chapter 25 . 6/7
I read this in one sitting. I drained my battery to 4 percent. I adored Carmen, felt for her struggle, loved the way she handles herself. I got to know the characters, finding he ambassador to be an A hole, but I'd love if he came back for revenge. I loved the new translator, hes adorable. And the prince, god the prince, thats some good characterization. And you built every scene in my head, and made me FEEL things.
I love this story. I hope you continue.
Apuriria chapter 1 . 5/22
I WANT MORE OF THIS!
PLEASE THIS IS A BEST FIC I READ EVER! T_T
I CANNOT BE PATIENTLY WAITINGGG

Oh, and thank you very much for your hardwork, it is not easy to create such a great fic like this. I love your writing style. Keep writing, also I hope you can stay healthy and happy!

regards,
uruzanjo

p.s: I will follow your story so that I will know if you updated
WomanSlayer chapter 25 . 5/20
Fuck. Yo, this is so good... I have never read more than 20 chapters in one sitting before, and now we are left with the waiting of another chapter... I understand that this next chapter CANNOT be rushed, and I expect you to take your time writing it, as this fight, no, this milestone... Will define Carmen’s life, status, and honor, amongst the Yautja. For years to come.
adraine chapter 25 . 4/8
Hey, just wanted to say I love love LOVE your story! I REALLY wanna know how this fight plays out! I think she can take R'ka, she's smart.

I hope everything's going well in your life! I miss reading your updates.
Skylight Prime chapter 25 . 4/2
OMG I pray she survives like wins an amazing ending to the battle like a badass! Update soon! THIS is AMAZING!
Jaybles chapter 25 . 3/26
Yo. Just saying, this is really friggin cool, and I deeply look forward to the fight. That weapon she crafted sounds Gnarly. Can't wait to see her in acion.
1,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »