Reviews for Bound To Him
Whisperdrift chapter 24 . 9/29
This truly is an amazing story, I remember reading it a long time ago and I'm a little saddened to see that it hasn't had any updates. I hope this changes soon but either way, I love it.
Colorful Crayola chapter 24 . 9/28
Man I don't know how I didn't see this update. Guess just decided not to send me an email haha. Well I'm glad I checked my followed lists. . . . I only do it like, every once in a while if I'm running out of stuff to read or wanna re-read something I've already read.

Anyway, your chapters are shorter than I'm used to reading but I'll be damned if they're not chalk-full of good stuff. There's basically no typos or anything like that, and Carmen's voice is so prominent. Your style is engaging and easy to follow, but not too easy, you know? Carmen is a treat, she's trying so hard to keep her will and her individuality even in an environment giving its all to cow and humble her.

Man I can't imagine what she's thinking now. Here she is, believing she's gotta win and knock a bitch out, but no. . .instead she finds out its mortal combat and her very life is at stake, no just her freedom. I'm very interested to see what tricks she has up her sleeve and how she's going to pull off the win of a century against a female yautja-normally stronger and more fierce than their male counterparts.

I'm not sure if you're using that aspect in your story (it's been a long while since I've gone through this) but I'm sure it'll be a good fight no matter what. Carmen's sure has her work cut out for her, though!
Ryuno chu chapter 24 . 9/28
Hot diggity dayum! I am so stoked for this fight! I can't wait to see what her choice weapon is.
Ryuno chu chapter 12 . 9/27
I love how gentle he can be with Carmen. I'm really glad he isn't just using her like a piece of meat.
flow3rchild21 chapter 24 . 9/20
Love it... Hope you update soon :)
The Doctor Rose chapter 24 . 9/17
CheebieBeebie chapter 24 . 9/8
Any Updates?
CheebieBeebie chapter 22 . 9/8
OH GOD. That ending. fight? A damned Yautja? Hell.
CheebieBeebie chapter 13 . 9/8
Oh dear god. I am finding myself completely enthralled in this story. I am biting my lip to the point of pain. I LOVE this story!
StormRaven333 chapter 24 . 8/29
Holy...C'jit! This story is amazing! This story is awesome! This story blew my mind!

The way you captured the Yaut'ja is so ...scary, for lack of a better word, because they are SCARY. You have this whole thing nailed on a totem pole for everyone to drool over! OHMYGOSH!
You're a MASTER of this art, I tell you! *NEW FOLLOWER ALERT*
Kyokkou chapter 24 . 8/26
I'm -so- happy that she accepted the challenge, and I'm curious to see what she'll cook up in order to fight R'ka. This has definitely been one of the more interesting Alien/Predator stories I've come across~
SheWolfMedjai chapter 24 . 8/25
Please continue!
alexandra chapter 24 . 8/22
So amazing! Great job!
AFAN chapter 24 . 8/18
Oh my gosh I just noticed this update! Thank you thank you thank you. I hope you update again soon cause I wanna see our girl kick ass lol
Hidden Rose in a Galaxy chapter 24 . 8/18
Your story I think can have many adventures in future chapters, I really like how its going , I wonder what kind of weapon she is going to make , I am also wondering if you could give a little background information on carmen when she was on earth and what was her job . Hope you update soon .