Reviews for Bound To Him
adraine chapter 25 . 4/8
Hey, just wanted to say I love love LOVE your story! I REALLY wanna know how this fight plays out! I think she can take R'ka, she's smart.

I hope everything's going well in your life! I miss reading your updates.
Skylight Prime chapter 25 . 4/2
OMG I pray she survives like wins an amazing ending to the battle like a badass! Update soon! THIS is AMAZING!
Jaybles chapter 25 . 3/26
Yo. Just saying, this is really friggin cool, and I deeply look forward to the fight. That weapon she crafted sounds Gnarly. Can't wait to see her in acion.
FantasyReader2 chapter 1 . 3/18
I hope all is well. I really really would like to read some more of this book with the same quality. I looked it up online to see if it was published.
ygag8d chapter 25 . 3/16
Awwwww Cetanu saying please x3 ... love this btw!
sukondis chapter 25 . 3/12
im so in love with story please update soon if you can
Ah! Wanna know how the fight ends!
Mariah chapter 25 . 2/26
I hope you update soon or are you waiting until the new predator movie comes out on September 14 it was August but got pushed back though a lot of websites including movie websites called still says August 3 but i think we have to wait also they are heading to Canada in march for two weeks for re shoots March 12 to the 29?

hope you write soon it has been a year.
yautja10 chapter 25 . 2/17
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Turniptree chapter 25 . 2/13
Giiiiiirl! I first read this story a few years ago and fell in love with it. Imagine my surprise stumbling across it again and finding it still unfinished! The fuck u thinking! You know how few and far between decent Predator fanfics are?! Do you not see the amount of reviews you have gotten on this?! You got alot of people waiting for an ending! Accept the challenge and finish it already! Carmen deserves her happy ending and so do your fans!
DLS chapter 25 . 2/12
What an amazing story. I really hope your muse comes back but at the same time I understand the difficulties of writing again. I have stopped writing for over four years! Ugh! Hopefully we'll get inspired soon. I've already clicked favorite story & follow author; so I'll know if you get inspired again. Thanks for sharing this with us.
sparrow633 chapter 25 . 2/11
This story is gold! I hope your inspiration for this story embraces you once more :D
monay9e chapter 25 . 2/11
Oh my Goodness, you got me hooked on phonics! You can't leave me hanging now. I need my fix! Please finish this story.
monay9e chapter 17 . 2/11
This is too much smothering, let's get to the good stuff.
monay9e chapter 14 . 2/11
I love this story. You have made me fall in love with the Predator! This is my 1st Predator story! Wow! I can't wait to read the next chapter. I love your Carmen.
1,152 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »