Reviews for A Deadly Spark
LoganSaccularius chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
Good story so far but the character is a little off not enough flaws. Every hero has a flaw.
stick-at-nought shady chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
very nice whatever FINNICK ON A SUGAR HIGH!
daydreamer626 chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
Wow. I'm speechless.

I hope I don't sound callous, but Spark should use these experiences to make her stronger. Then again, I'd definitely have the same reaction if that happened to me.

Please update soon; this is probably one of the best fanfics I've ever read!
stick-at-nought shady chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
yeah! finnick on a sugar high!
stick-at-nought shady chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
um... what rebellion? and YOU BETTER MAKE FINNICK BE ON A SUGAR HIGH IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Starting with the main character waking up and finding out its reaping day is really cliche. It's been done hundreds of times already.

It's a bit forced for her to also be like 'oh and I suddenly remember why this day is bad!' to explain her parents' backstory. And man, is the Capitol bad at this. I wonder if this 'spark' comment will come to bite them in the ass later on in the story. It's too obvious a setup. realistically, if Spark's family consist mostly of rebels, the Capitol would apprehend all of them and either execute them, turn them to Avoxes (not a good idea), or lock them up.

[I should have been named something darker, since the Career tributes regularly call me Sparky, because I'm not a Career like them, even though I train regularly for the Hunger Games. I would be a Career, but I hate the Capitol.]

This doesn't make any sense. If she's trained, why isn't she like the others? Or does this mean she's totally not a psychopath, which should mean also that the other kids, being trained, should also not be unless there's something seriously wrong with them or their training or both.

I hope her hating the Captiol will amount to her doing something about it instead of just playing along like how most of these stories go.

[The Capitol did this. They rigged the drawing so I would be chosen.]

Okay, did they also tell everyone but her not to volunteer in that case? While I can see this happening, it doesn't really make sense because the Capitol killed her parents and other members of her family. Do they really need an excuse to put her in the Games? Why not kill her with her parents? Why not arrest her along with the other members of her family if they're all known as traitors? Obviously if that would happen there'd be no games, but don't set up a scenario like this and not expect people to question it.
daydreamer626 chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
This is such a great story; I personally feel it needs more attention. I mean, it's something much more original than other stories out there. A rebellious girl doing whatever it takes to defy the odds and get back to District 4? What's not to like? And the cherry on top? Spark isn't a Mary Sue. She has issues, problems, and most importantly, flaws, just like you and me.

Sorry for the long review from a complete stranger, but please continue; this has much, much potential. :)
stick-at-nought shady chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
finnick is on a sugar high
SUGAR CUBES AND COFFEE!
stick-at-nought shady chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
snow is on crack
ROSES
stick-at-nought shady chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACEKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPERRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRS!
btw, nice chapter.
stick-at-nought shady chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Nice job! HOW OLD IS JAKE! I want to know... PUT IT LATER ON!
stick-at-nought shady chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Hey, sister, I like your fanfic.
(Anyone reading this, yes, I am her sister. For real.)
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3