Reviews for GI Joe: Reiteration
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Storm Shadow/Side of the Mountain?

MAKE IT SO! THE ONE TRUE LOVE THAT WILL TRANSCEND TIME AND SPACE!

Loving this, keep it up.
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Sunglasses at night! That has me laughing. Nice job on the poetically mopey Snake Eyes and then comparing it to Evanescence. Maybe he should be their new writer. As always, loved your snarky, egotistical Storm Shadow. The plot of the sues is really starting to get interesting. I can't wait to see what you do with it.
Karama9 chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
I lost it at "they are both made of carbon".

Love this chapter, especially how you are managing to make me wonder what the inserts are up to.
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Okay, I don't like sad Snake Eyes, he's annoying. Stupid extroverted pine cones. Storm Shadow's reaction to sad Snake Eyes, however, has given me a new role model.

Poor Kerleshandra. She's not able to even remotely believe she's special anymore. Love the Sue House, though.

PSHA! Pushed them together? Snakes tied those two together. I now support SS/SotM.
Kusari-Gama 61602 chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
ARGH! I FORGOT TO REVIEW THE LAST CHAPTER! *slaps self*

Reading this story... oh, gosh, it's hard to describe. You want to facepalm, laugh, and stare in moments of utter, "..." all at the same time. I like how you had Kerlesshendra notice how completely... cliche she is, when put next to other Mary Sue's.

"Ripcord - watch your back. Snake Eyes." Yeah, I would run too, if I was Ripcord. That's just too ominous-sounding.

I now want to draw Snake with a pinecone.
willwrite4fics chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Ha. Moody SnakeEyes is moody.

One thing, why would ASL require him to remove his mask?
TinySprite chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
This is a great chapter! I can't wait for more!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
great job.. lots of laughs..
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
OMG... Sparkly vampire dust all over Storm Shadow. I cannot stop laughing. You made me choke on my popcorn. Also, I instantly hate this Storm Warning character and hope you end up offing him. Loved your Mario reference.
SpawnOfCthulu chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Great scene with the reporters. I was incredibly confused at the part in the movie when Zartan said the Joes were terminated. In the last movie they made it pretty clear that the Joes were a top secret military project, as in NO ONE KNOWS THEY EXIST!

Please bring back Storm Warning. I kinda like him, even if he is obnoxious.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
I just want Scarlett back in the story. If you choose to put her in, have her beat the living daylights out of a Sue that gets too close Snake Eyes, pwease.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
I'm still laughing.. This is not only funny but sadly true in a demented world way.. Can't wait to read the next chapter to see what else happens to our Ninjas..
SpawnOfCthulu chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
I love how you used "I'm clumsy". It seems to be the default flaw for anyone who writes an OC and knows the basics of a Sueness. The clumsiness is either never actually displayed or all characters actually find it cute and endearing. Love Flame Feather's names (completely ridiculous; genius) her outlandish backstory (District 15?) and her poor grammar.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Ah, yes, the friendly saltwater crocodiles. I believe one of my friend's uncles had one of those, named Elvis. He was moved to Australia. I believe he became somewhat famouse for eating a lawn mower, or something to that effect.

The yaoi fan girls. Always hiarious, ever creepy. Poor Snake Eyes.
Hagan99 chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
It was worth the wait for "someone was getting characterization. It just wasn't him." Well-thought out as always and looking forward to some consistency. Thanks for sharing.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »