Reviews for GI Joe: Reiteration
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
I loved the who scene with Storm Shadow and the receptionist and then his reasoning to Snake Eyes. I look forward to how you address that again since I remember the way you handled it for the first movie and it was fricken hilariously awesome.
Kusari-Gama 61602 chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Aw... dang it. I see a Mary Sue/Gary Stu fanclub stalkin' ya in yer futures, Storm and Snake. so RUN!

I can't wait for the next chapter. Honestly. I really, really want to see Storm, Snake, and Jinx hurt some more Sues/Stus. I love that Rain Shadow has a bag of frozen peas held to his head. Also, Storm and Jinx with the 'feeding the trolls' thing. Pure awesome.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Is there a "hidden", "super-secret" sue club that's hunting down our favorite ninja? 'Cause that would be AWESOME!
SasuSakuIsReal chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Hey there! Thanks for making the parody sequel of CGI! I'm sooo loving the story! With Jinx in it, it's gonna be full of laughter. Seriously. Please update soon! :)))
Vic Rattlehead chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Good story! So far I'm loving this vivisection of Retaliation. I was just wondering if Sake Eyes and Storm Shadow know that Jinx broke the jar, or if it's secretly a joke about their magical deduction skills(as shown from the ninja trial thing).
HotaruSim989 chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Rain Shadow reminds me of a character, who is brother to Storm Shadow... Fire Storm.

...Yeah, OC.

Oh, and I shall be looking forward to yaoi-but-no-yaoi bits! ...Like that scream therapy thing. 8D; And funny chapter as always!
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Copypasta! Stues getting beaned! Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow arguing about puns! So much good stuff in this. I love how you have them bickering in this. So much like siblings.
willwrite4fics chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Jinx beaned a Stu... lol. And it's true.. the only justice system is vengeance.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
LOL.. Please continue this is so funny and yet rings with a scary air of Truth..
Karama9 chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
I love you. This is so cathartic and funny, and at the same time, all true. Thank you for coming back, you were sorely missed!
Hagan99 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Yeah! You're doing a sequel! I eagerly await your next chapters but admit with full (and possibly embarrassing) disclosure that I kind of enjoyed Retaliation.
HotaruSim989 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. These are great & I hope you keep it up.
Kusari-Gama 61602 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Ah, Jinx, you clever girl.

And yes - oh no, the Sue's are attacking again! Can't wait for the next chapter and more poking fun at the movie. I will be expecting a few points to be mentioned. I've read your Rise of CGI story, and am really looking forward to this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This was... odd. Enjoyable, but odd. I liked it.

In my mind Scarlett isn't dead. She wasn't seen in the scene where everyone blew-up. Therefore, she's not dead.

KILL THE SUE! SNAKE EYES BELONGS TO SCARLETT AND NO ONE ELSE! Though I would like to see Snake Eyes trying karaoke. Come on. That would be pretty funny.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »