Reviews for Baby Steps
Ariastella chapter 21 . 10/28/2015
It'd be funny if Lizzie had pointed ears, either just in Ghost Form or in both. The reason? Because her human name's initials are E.L.F. Yes, I know it's a terrible joke, but seriously!
Cindy M 19 chapter 31 . 9/29/2015
This is very cute, the butt naked flying baby part is so funny XD
zoxy2 chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
Porcelain dolls and marionette puppets... Every sane persons worst nightmare.

-Zoxy
Lilith Jae chapter 31 . 8/1/2015
Is Growing Up Phantoms based on the series Growing Up Haddock by katemarie99? Because it seems awfully similar except for fandom names. Not the plot, just the title. By the way, this is an awesome story, no strings attached. Although I can't see Pamela and her husband still mad at Sam post birth because they're human and are bound to fall in love with their grandchildren at some point , but I can see Sam being too stubborn to take them to see her parents. Paulina milking her child's birth for all it's worth? So seeing that happening. Although I haven't fallen for Lizzie and Grayson, I'm sure I will once I make my way to Growing up Phantoms.
Anonymous chapter 31 . 3/1/2015
I have to say, you made this sort of situation pretty damn casual, which is the main problem with this story. If you plan to write these sort of stories, please make sure the sort of situation that you're writing about.
Guntherson962 chapter 31 . 1/23/2015
Nice ending, this is going in my favorites for sure.
Guntherson962 chapter 21 . 1/23/2015
There are days I say "There is no way Jack is THAT clueless", but then I remember that Danny has to get it from somewhere.
Guntherson962 chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
So quick question about Hatchwork, is he like some marionette that some how fell into the Ghost Zone (I do recall Frostbite saying something about portals opening naturally in his first apperence), or is he a marionette that his creator put his heart and soul into making and he came to life like the Baron from 'The Cat Returns'?
Arica chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
This is a really good story so far. I really enjoy it.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/12/2014
I was wondering could you write a sequal to this cool and unique story
marcusedwards411 chapter 31 . 10/29/2014
beautiful and entertaining
marcusedwards411 chapter 30 . 10/29/2014
juicy suspense intense hurt joy relieve um what else am i missing um
marcusedwards411 chapter 29 . 10/29/2014
the son is safe yet daughter is hurt
marcusedwards411 chapter 28 . 10/29/2014
ready! FIGHT!
marcusedwards411 chapter 27 . 10/29/2014
fight and get the babies back