Reviews for Baby Steps
Taimmyj chapter 31 . 5/15
this was the first fanfic I ever read and now rereading it, it's still great!
Coolferretcat chapter 31 . 2/27
These stories are amazing almost as good as peanut butter ice cream
isabelle w chapter 29 . 2/15
this story is amazing i cant stop reading!
isabelle chapter 20 . 2/15
Olivia can be shorten to liv
Riley can be shorten to riy
nwilson1 chapter 31 . 1/6
Must say your portrayal of pregnancy spot on. If didn't know better, would say you or someone close dealt with this problem. And you were close to the action, wow, I admire those people's guts. Raising a child this day and age isn't an easy task. It's downright challenging. The world and its daily peer pressure seems to naturally divide parent and child as the years progress and they get older. You show this, too, in your story. Even showing how Danny and his parents worked things out, but not Sam's. Well, her parents always appeared a little shallow to me during the series. I see, that's how you view them as well. Glad to see I wasn't wrong. LOL. Keep up the good work.
nwilson1 chapter 13 . 1/6
He's a rock star and she's a slut. That's the way the world views teen pregnancies. Like, if the woman was careful enough or wasn't enticing the guy, none of this would've happened. Oh, brother, grow up.
Crystalzap chapter 31 . 10/10/2016
This was a really sweet and well thought out story. The only thing I didn't like was Sam getting ghost powers, she didn't really need them and it was Danny's 'thing'. Otherwise this is the best Danny/Sam have a baby story I have ever read!
Putting in that they had been manipulated by ghost's powers into getting pregnant was a great touch. Making them not the 'irresponsible teenager' who got drunk. But two teens with a difficult situation doing the best they can, and really that's all we can ever really do
Faithless-Demon chapter 24 . 9/29/2016
wow that's kinda freaky... Rachel is pretty much exactly like me except for the eye color... I even get teased sometimes for my weight when I'm not even tht much above average
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 19 . 8/7/2016
AWWWWWW
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 13 . 8/7/2016
I am all for Valerie and Sam becoming friends.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 11 . 8/7/2016
Aw.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 6 . 8/7/2016
Oh they're doomed.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
Uncle Tucker to the rescue. Paulina, don't try and steal the spotlight.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Poor Danny and Sam.
Ariastella chapter 7 . 7/2/2016
I wonder if Sam knows that mushrooms are actually a type of nerveless animal? Like, seriously, they actually have animal cells rather than plant cells. As such, if she's been eating mushrooms then, technically, she hasn't been a vegan at all.