Reviews for Underestimated
Novalunni chapter 9 . 5/8
Oohh this companion piece is SO CUTE! I mean it is also angsty as hell, but at the same time so precious! Please update, I'm always looking forward to Galloway getting dragged down from his high and mighty podium.
loquacious gabby chapter 9 . 9/29/2015
Holy gosh darn Frick crack? I am so in love with this story. This one and Never Say Goodbye of course. I've been reading them nonstop for a couple days now and I just wanted to say that I love Megan. And yours is the first Mirage story I've ever read and he's now one of my favorites!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 9 . 3/11/2015
That was so sad. :'(
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 8 . 3/11/2015
I hate those bastards.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 7 . 3/11/2015
She needs to tell him. :(
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
That was sweet. :)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Haha! Poor Prowl. XD
Lady Syndra chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I don't get the raven and writing desk one
adelphe24 chapter 9 . 2/10/2015
Agh! Megan just tell him and get it over with you are wasting precious time that Wheeljack and Ratchet could be using to find a miraculous cure!
TheHetalianMarshmallow chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
I love this story so far 3 your making a great job of the story XD keep it up! * high fives *
himelove22 chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
I'm so happy u updated this chapter was awesome 3
Leonixon chapter 9 . 10/8/2014

Oh no, no, no, Mirage baby. ;A;

Everything about this chapter is beautiful and wonderful. You had me almost crying when she went face to face with poor Mirage. There's something about a brave strong-willed character breaking down and being so vulnerable. It's really beautiful and allows the readers to really understand that yes, they can feel pain/sadness and that it's okay to feel pain/sadness.

Sorry I went off on a tangent because I RP as Sunstreaker and I'm all about this kind of stuff... *nervous fretting*

Makes my day every time you update my dear. Please, update soon. THEIR LOVE IS SO PURE. *CRIES INTO INFINITY*