Reviews for Neko, Meet Crow and Vampire
yukimalphes chapter 8 . 6/2
the story was good but the flow of it was really bad.
It was confusing how the story would change in the middle without any explanation.
there were no moments between kyoka harry and umehito that would explain how harry fell in love with them much less as to why he allowed them to have sex with them. there wasn't even any complete scenes between harry and the host club.
and i don't know if someone noticed it or not but Ritsu seems to have disappeared after harry left his home even though harry called him his best Ritsu i feel sorry for him he was forgotten by his best friend.
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 2/28
Harry doesn't need to use glamours if he has the metamorphmagus mimic jewelry. Knickers are panties.
Kikuriki chapter 2 . 2/28
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 2/26
How old even is Harry at the moment? I dont think it was mentioned this chapter, but he's obviously old enough to have been through some things with Hermione, Ron, and Dumbledore if he knows them. Second year, maybe? Please put how old Harry is in the first chapter somewhere.
roobug21301 chapter 8 . 12/22/2016
ok alot different that the first version i remember. the only thing i really see wrong with this chapter is that you have (if i understand the conversation correctly) Harry behind in his magical education. but in like chapter 2 he sat his NEWTS...
other than that no major problems...
i realize it's been a year since you last updated, but would like to see any updates.
Roo
magicanimegurl chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
Love Kyoya but for a moment i hated him. I love the three some though. Love how you handled britain and dumbles. Good job. Love story overall. Write On!
Calmzone1 chapter 8 . 12/1/2016
Really enjoyable story, glad I finally found it again and managed to finish it. (I would like to point something out, which I noticed in several chapters - tomb - burial site - tome - book. Chock - block used to hold something open, also 'chock-a-block full - as a description. Choke - strangle someone. And I am still really curious and have never received a response from anyone, is 'chest of draws' or 'draw' used in some countries? We use 'chest of drawers' or drawer')
hentai18ancilla chapter 8 . 10/21/2016
Poor Harry!
bakezorishoes chapter 7 . 10/3/2016
just wanted to leave a helpful criticism, love LOVE the story by the way mostly fantabulous, but little things (such as wander as in 'I wander through the house' for example is misspelled every time I believe as 'wonderan interesting conundrum, 'wonder' how that happened lol) but until this chapter the edited chapters seemed to be well written and decently concise, I find however that this chapter is rather, ┬┐misplaced? the scenes have little warning or reason and the sex scene (while well written, congratulations!) was entirely random and unexpected. I went back and forth from chapter six to seven several times to see if I had missed something, it feels almost as though a whole chapter is missing. the reader (ME) feels as though I've missed out. There is no reasoning or expansion as to Harry's thoughts leading up to their official mating, also (angst monster and fluff glutton that I am) I'm sad and depressed that there was no expansion on the scars Harry has or how his prior abuse would have factored into his relationship, his possessive protective mates finding out about his treatment with the dursleys for example that kind of stuff feeds my hunger and makes me squeal it's my lifebloodand also very relevant to the theme and mood you have going here with your delightful fanfictionspeaking of what happened to the dursley family? they have dropped off the proverbial map so to speak- not that I overly mind) Draco as well suddenly showing up and the way in which you suddenly featured him is also unwarranted and shocking this chapter, there were no plans no letters before this appearance no updates no mention at all really as I stated before it feels as though many things happened that the reader (me hohohomissed out on and I really want to read it I'm loving it (ba da ba-ba-ba~ mcD*nald's) so I'm freaking out because I want this material I feel I'm missing I'm still unsure whether or not it's a technological error and I really am just missing a chapter, if so dang. officially the longest review I've ever written, it's 6 in the morning (your genius plot and awesom fanfiction here kept me up all night darn you) and if that's not the best compliment ever I don't know what is
blackbloodywolf chapter 8 . 7/27/2016
great story really enjoyable
CreativeBobbles chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Did you just quote a bible verse in a yaoi fanfic? Or am i missing something?
tamashiyuki chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
Very Very gooooooooooood!
Sly the gratsulover117 chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
So, were they both the fathers to the twins? Like one twin was Kyoya ,and the other Umehito.
Or were they special and shared each fathers genes
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
I like the story, but seriously? "it should be found in any Apothecary easily enough considering how vain women tended to be".?! That's one of the most sexist comments I've ever read. If you had left the out, this could have been one of my favorite stories. It's good though, I'll admit that. I just wish you had left that part out.
777angeloflove chapter 8 . 3/30/2016
LOVE IT~! AWESOME STORY~!