Reviews for Going too far
Ryder Thorne chapter 1 . 1/7
Wow! I loved is story! Where did you get the Elvish translations?
Arwen2001 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Aaaaaw! Legolas was finally able to find peace. Amin mela lle Naneth was a perfect way to end it. :)
Legolaslover93 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I came SO close to crying! I loved this story- it was perfect. I loved the brotherly interaction between Legolas (my favourite character EVER!) and Aragorn- it was so well written! Also, I love your other story "Speak No Evil" - I eagerly await each update and now I look forward to each new story you publish! Keep up the amazing work!
Wolfen Artist of HetaStuck chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I love this one shot its one of my favorite lotr stories cause it shows the bond between Aragorn and Legolas really well. The only problem I have with it is that Gimli's fathers name is Gloin I believe. Other than that its phemominal
Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This was an amazing work of art.
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I love this story. You have such sensitiveity and I love that. Thank you for sharing this with us. Will you write more stories like this?
Da.Hybrid.Queen chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
*sniffles* this story is the closest that I've come to tears in a long time. *claps* *sniffles* good job!
me494 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
That was an amazing story, you were able to portray his emotions without braking the legs character! Good job!
Emzieluvsbooks chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
YOU ARE BRILLIANT!

I am reading your story "Among the Lost" and it was so good, I had to come and read some more of your stories. I was not disappointed. This story is so sad and so powerful, I started crying. The writing was beautiful, the plot was amazing, you had all of the characters down perfectly and the whole thing was just AWESOME!

I cannot believe you had Gimli say that though. Even when he hated Legolas' guts he didn't strike me as that clueless and inconsiderate. If this had ever actually happened, it would have been remarkable they ever became friends. Still loved the story though :)

Can't wait to read your other stories
AmazingWriter123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Impressive.
But how dare Gimli insult the queen and Thranduil like that.
I nearly cried (which is also quite an impressive feat since I have never ever cried or almost cried while reading a book/fanfiction)

You are an amazing writer, not by name, but you are one.
Jasperslittlesister chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wow what a nice story, well written, well done
Issy chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I really liked this story. Thanks for writing.
Ihavegone chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
OMG I nearly cried!
Which is an impressive feat. I have only cried once in a book, and never in a fanfiction! Well done!