Reviews for Rhythms
BrittanaAus chapter 1 . 2h
All your stories are now my favourites
Flmagic chapter 7 . 11/5/2020
Awesome story! Love all the angst and the ending. Surely hope there is a sequel!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2020
Brittany go ****ys
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2020
Brittany is a cunt. If only it was her
naya-is-my-homegirl chapter 4 . 1/24/2020
I know it's fricken 2020 but I just have to say that I come back and read this fic often and "You have never been an if. You have always, always, always, been a when." is one my favorite passages from anything I've ever read. Thank so much for that and this fic as a whole ️
drb777 chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
So quick question and if you or if anyone who has read the story I’d appreciate it but who exactly is Brittany talking to and saying she misses and wishes they were hear and Santana thinks she’s having phone sex with if her and Sam are over?
bl895 chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
Since when does Santana smoke is my question
Guest chapter 7 . 5/26/2017
This was an amazing story, probably my favorite Brittana I've ever read. Would love for their to be an epilogue maybe five - 10 years down the line with them successful, have the house, kids etc. Seems you don't write much anymore, but if you happen upon this would love to see that. Thanks for all your amazing stories.
ziesspot chapter 7 . 5/9/2017
I'm so late on reading this, but I did and it's an amazing story. Thank you for this.
king09 chapter 7 . 8/26/2016
I absolutely loved this story. I was crying so much. It was such a beautiful story.
Great work! Best Brittana story I've read!
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 4 . 3/20/2016
This must be my favorite chapter in all the Brittana fanfictions Ive ever read ! I can read it countless of times and still feel a rollacoaster of emotions .. I start feeling angey and sad and then I ended uo falling in love with Santana speech to Britt ! This fic , this chapter is gold in words !
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
Hey there :) so.. i actually had this story saved up somewhere in my phone for about 3 years ago and when i opened it i noticed that i haven't got a chance to read this at all! I love ur work very very much! I actually printed it out since some of the lines are just too cute Crazy.. anyways... idk if you're still around to get this review but anyways i'm still in the mid chap,and overall this story is well... confusing. Not in a bad way i guess.. it's just that i haven't came across something that made me actually know if they're simply being way too comfortable w each other or the fact that they're still figuring each other out again after the breakup. I can't see why they can't be together... why both of them resists each other too much. And those part where brittany called sam in the mid of the night honestly broke my heart.. i mean i literally cried myself to sleep since i thought that brittana's over for good right there and then.. and the fact that britt had to called him when santana's sleeping just right beside her was tot not cool :( anyways i still dk what to make out of this story yet.. but i hope they're endgame as always. God... i never liked sam, and this is just proves it why. Damn ryan for making bram happened -_- now it gives ppl an idea. And also ur story prob shud be nominated w the best angst story yet.. along with sapphos,colourmywords and evershadows. Their stories are DEFINITELY will make you cry! My poor fragile heart barely survived their seemingly neverending angsty moments. It's in every corner.. and i honestly had no idea why i'm not dying yet! K well see you:) hope you're still infantuated w brittana till this very day like me :D
VonnieBoo chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
I'm rereading this story again and just, god, the moment where they're making love and Santana just says "Hi". D'aww. Kills me; for so many reasons.
As someone reading for the first time you might think "oh, everything will be good now. This is a sign" but as a rereader you know better and just - I applaud you for having written this in the first place. Thanks isn't enough, but I'll have to start with that anyway. So, thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you :)
fate023 chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
this is one of those fics that made me cry and touched me. I love it. thank you for writing this. brittana are so perfect for each other and I'm glad you are one of the writers that can make their love grow more and shine more. ugh! i just have a lot of feelings okay! i miss my OTP!
ronisha609 chapter 5 . 11/12/2015