Reviews for Will Save You
reannablue chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
How is it that I missed this story before now? I will have to step up my Fan Fiction obsession. Awesome story...absolutely love it. Your Dean and Sam moments together are just perfect. I hope there is more of those coming soon.
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
It's so hard for them to see Sam like this. It will take a while to break the conditioning the demons gave him. Meanwhile, Cas may just decide to help Adam avoid the angels' plan. Adam does not deserve to get drawn into this.
babyreaper chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
Sam really isn't much better, I know no time has passed since he's been rescued but will he ever recover after what he went through. and he still hasn't revealed what Lilith said to him about not ever being free and that she'd come for him again. he needs to tell Dean that so him and Bobby can prepare. And what can Castiel do against Uriel? Thanks for updating.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
Rebel! Cas rebel! I just love the scene that you put in there about him watching the babies. So cute!
Elisab68 chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
Oh my God! There will be Adam in your story. I like the idea!
What is going to make Castiel now? Yes... I want to know more ... fast!
L.A.H.H chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
Excellent chapter. Thanks for updating
angeleyenc chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
plz update! great story! oh Sammy.. *hugs*
cold kagome chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
aww..sammy..he soo scare of every sound,,, love protective dean
mandancie chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
This was really good. I can't wait for Sam to open up to Dean. So can't wait for the next chapter.
L.A.H.H chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Excellent chapter! Thanks for writing
MysteryMadchen chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
I actually read this chapter last night but was sooo tired I didn't get a chance to post my review but loved the chapter super excited that your updating all your stories and can't wait for more. I hope, even though, Sam is "damaged" he will still show his strength and spirit. Thanks bunches and looking forward to what happens next. :) Nicole.
BlueElly chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
*.* Beautiful chapter :)
Dean is awsome big brother, i love him! He takes care of Sam in a very special way, he transmit a lot of love :D
I liked very much the scene in the bathroom.. so sweet and also the finale scene, Dean who hugs Sam in the bed *.* Can't wait for the next chapter! Bye bye:)
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Sam is such a mess right now. :( It's a wonder he isn't a drooling idiot, but then Sam IS strong. I really hope Bobby and Dean can help him deal, but I hate for him to find out that Lilith isn't dead, only banished.
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
Lilith really did a number on Sam for the last year, didn't she? He's not the Sam that Dean and Bobby knew. He probably never will be again. Even if he gets past the last year of torture, he's not free from his deal with Lilith until she's dead. Uriel and the other angels want 'a righteous man' in Hell, so he can break the first seal, but Lilith didn't want to be the final one, so she's determined to keep Sam and Dean out of Hell, at least for as long as possible. When she claws her way out of Hell again, she'll just come back to Sam and make him her slave again. I really hope Cas finds out that he's being lied to by the angels, and that he will protect Sam and Dean from them.
Alexandria M. R chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
*squeeeeeeaaaaaaaals* So adorable and sweet! So much brotherly cuteness in one chapter? I FREAKING love you for giving me this! It's my birthday on 17 July, so I'll consider this loveliness as one of my non-existent gifts. :) MUAHA.
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »