Reviews for Will Save You
BranchSuper chapter 22 . 10/10/2014
This made me tear up - a vey good ending to an excellent story. Well done.
Souldarkalone chapter 22 . 10/10/2014
Fue un hermoso final :') , realmente fue muy emocionante T_T y lindo ! Creo que la idea de un nuevo perro fue genial para ayudar con la recuperacion de Sam , y la conversación final rompió mi corazón de alegría :) , porque Sam dijo que esta mejorando y Dean va a estar allí siempre y nunca lo va a abandonar :) , y creo que eso ayuda a que los dos a seguir adelante .También me gusto que Sam haya dicho que volvería a sufrir todos esos abusos si tuviera que salvar a Dean del trato de nuevo.
Hiciste un trabajo fantástico durante toda esta historia y aunque estoy triste porque ha llegado a su fin , también estoy emocionada y ansiosa por leer nuevas historias suyas :) .
Así que continua escribiendo porque seguramente esas ideas que tienes serán historias increíbles*_*
Kas3y chapter 22 . 10/10/2014
I am also sad to see this finished. But at the same time happy, as I now have another amazing story finished with the prospect of even more amazing stories to come. So keep up the GREAT work and I will happily wait for any new stories from u. :D
jensensgirl3 chapter 22 . 10/10/2014
I'm glad that Dean never pushed Sam to talk to him, he let Sam made that choice and it was the right one. Even getting Hope help Sam get over his abuse, just talking with Dean will help Sam more.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 22 . 10/10/2014
Jkf340 chapter 22 . 10/10/2014
Awn the ending was really nice
PriWinchester chapter 22 . 10/10/2014
Awesome many feels.
SPN Mum chapter 22 . 10/9/2014
I'm glad that Sam found Hope to help him recover. She was a big help to him. Dean's patience and constant support helped too. It will take time, but Sam will get better and Dean will have his brother with him again. Dean finally realized that Sam didn't regret his decision, that he would save Dean again, because Dean means the world to Sam. They mean the world to each other, and Bobby's place is probably the only place that Sam could live and recover, so it's good he was there for them.

Thanks for the story. :)
reannablue chapter 22 . 10/9/2014
I never wanted your story to end but if it had to, that was perfect. A beautiful story and I love that Sam was able to express to his brother that he was willing to do the deal again. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
angeleyenc chapter 22 . 10/9/2014
*sniff* *sniff* my boys! *hugs* ;D loved it!
mandancie chapter 22 . 10/9/2014
This was really good. I liked that Sam was coming out of his shell at the end. It was an awesome story. I can't wait for the next one. :)
jennytork chapter 22 . 10/9/2014
Okay, this was beautiful. Thank you for this one.
Jenjoremy chapter 22 . 10/9/2014
You did it! A perfect ending to an absolutely amazing story. No miraculous, unbelievable recoveries, but that glimmer of hope that lets us know that Sam WILL be okay when all is said and done. Of course he'll be okay. He's got his big brother to help him out.
Shucking-Newtmas chapter 22 . 10/9/2014
Oh, that was beautiful. I'm so sad it's over but I love how it ended. Amazing story, I love it.
T.L. Arens chapter 17 . 10/9/2014
I was thinking the very same thing as Dean; the dog is gone. :( I hope Dean will consider getting another for Sam. canine therapy works beautifully for Sam.
castiel means well, definitely. But he feels very aloof. I think Dean needs to take him fishing. ;)
394 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »