Reviews for Will Save You
reannablue chapter 21 . 10/1/2014
I need Dean to use all that intuitiveness he uses on other people to calmly reconnect. He can do it. I'm not giving up :). Story is simply fabulous!
LAHH chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
Excellent chapter. Thanks for updating
BranchSuper chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
It's starting, Sam is saying other words and eating for himself. He's taking steps down the road to recovery.
babyreaper chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
Well that was a big improvement on Sam's part, pity they couldn't get someone to reverse the stupid order Lylith gave him. But at least he's getting better, hope nothing else is going to happen to him, Thx for updating
SamDeanLover28 chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
poor Sammy, at least he's making progress slowly and that's a great thing
Icyfox West chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
Loving this story
Kas3y chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
Simply fantastic. Cannot wait for more :)
Souldarkalone chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
Oh dios es tan lindo que Sam empiece a hablar , aunque sean palabras cortas, es un gran paso :) , me encanta que Dean este feliz con los pasos de bebe que esta dando Sam y que tenga paciencia con el ,es verdaderamente un gran hermano :), también me gusta Bobby como esta ayudando a Sam :) , y me pareció tan lindo cuando Sammy estaba esperado a Dean , yo solo quera darle un abrazo *_*. Este capitulo fue muy lindo y espero a su próxima actualización! *_*
Jkf340 chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
Oh I just love this fic soooo much
SPN Mum chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
Sam is improving a little more each day. As long as Dean stays patient with Sam, and doesn't get angry around him, Sam is feeling safer all the time. I'm glad that Bobby is helping Dean stay patient. Sam will continue to get better, and someday he'll be okay again.
NiceGirl36 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Dean is sure ansty about Sam's recovery. It is going to take time to sort his feelings out, and with all that's happened to him recently, he receded into his mind to escape his reality. That demon getting through and raping him just sent him deeper. It will be awhile before Sam will feel safe enough to rejoin the outside world. Even then, he will probably be very reserved and quiet. Dean really does need to be patient with him. Castiel is wise to suggest that it's not a good idea to 'memory wipe' Sam. Nobody likes to have their head messed with, and if Dean had Castiel do that and then Sam found out, he might never trust Dean again. :( Best to let Sam heal naturally.
jensensgirl3 chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
That is why Sam flinches evey time Deans name is spoken, how sad is that the bitch put Sam through. Knowing Dean's name will make Sam feel safe by his name, don't like Lilith anymore she's a bitch. Excuse the language hon.
whimsicalbarwench chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
Poor Sam has got a long way to go. But with Dean and Bobby and Cas helping him along, it's going to get better. Or is it ? We all know the Winchester luck ( Or lack of ) * plays ominous music here *
It was great to see Sammy take the first baby steps towards recovery. And Dean ? He needs a great big bear hug about now... Until the next chapter...Tallyho !
mandancie chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
Yay! He waited for Dean! :) I was looking for him. He just wanted big brother. :) I'm so happy that Sam is starting to come back. Update soon. :)
Jenjoremy chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
Perfect, just perfect. It's so sweet seeing Sam taking the baby steps towards recovery! Wish I could join Dean in giving him a hug! And Dean is the best big brother in the world!
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »