Reviews for Will Save You
angeleyenc chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
oh sammy.. you are doing so good! plz update!
Gembomz chapter 20 . 9/26/2014
I love this soooo much! Please update again soon!
angel1718 chapter 20 . 9/22/2014
This is so sad.
Dean's becoming discouraged hoping Sam will start reacting to him.
Sam is went down the stairs and sat at the kitchen table.
So that's a start.
Sam is hurting real bad and just needs time.
Another great wonderful chapter.
Please write another real soon.
angel1718 chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
Poor Sam i hope he recovers from this suffering soon.
And Dean is so upset and going out of his mind with worry for him.
At least cass healed the physical abuse of Sam's.
Heart-breaking awesome story.
AlxM chapter 20 . 9/14/2014
Aww. My god, you sure do enjoy breaking our hearts, don't you? *sniff* Well, at least Sam was showing some semblance of trust in Dean. Which may be the beginning of his recovery, I hope. I love Jo, so her appearance here was something nice and positive, and it made me bounce with glee. So thank you for that! Bobby's an awesome support! But poor Sammy and Dean. I'm not sure if the reason for why Sam was flinching at Dean's name has already been told in the story, but it's making me curious! There's no doubt it has something to do with that demonic wench, Lilith! *throws punches*

Thank you for the lovely update! I can't wait to see what's next! :)
Jess chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
I love the whole recovery sequence _
babyreaper chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
Poor Sam, still suffering and neither Dean or Bobby know what to do to help him. Will Sam get better on his own? Or did Lilith do such a good job on him second time round that he's to broken to be fixed? Thx for updating.
L.A.H.H chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
Excellent chapter. Thanks for writing
jensensgirl3 chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
Got me wondering why Sam flinches when Dean's name is mention, have to read this from the beginning to see why. I do hope that Sam does get better in time, Dean misses his little brother so does Bobby.
Souldarkalone chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
Me gusto que Dean no le diga a Jo sobre la experiencia de Sammy , ella era un poco curiosa sobre eso y esta bien que Dean le haga saber amablemente que en este momento no puede ayudar , ella lo entendió y eso me gusto , por otro lado pobre Sammy , se estremece con el nombre de Dean por la orden de Lilith que le dijo que no diga mas ese nombre , me encanto como trato este tema , tal vez Sam en algún momento lo llame a Dean pero podría acortar su nombre como D o algo parecido ; también mi duda era si Sam le tendría miedo a las voces femeninas o su contacto? , solamente lo digo por la reacción que tuvo a la voz de Jo . Gracias por esta actualización fantástica , no puedo esperar por el próximo capitulo! *_*
whimsicalbarwench chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
OMG ! Just heartbreaking ! Both Dean and Bobby are so gentle trying to help Sam work through his ordeal. And I agree Jo doesn't have to know everything . Well played. I have a feeling that things are going to get worse with Sam before they get better. A well written chapter. Looking forward to the next one. Tallyho !
sarah chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
I am glad Jo didn't stay, I just can't stand her
good job though
SamDeanLover28 chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
he will get better indeed
angeleyenc chapter 20 . 9/13/2014