Reviews for Did You Want To?
lady voldemort2005 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Yes this story is right. I personally believe that the reason Sam hates Benny is because he is jealous and fears being replace by the vampire.
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Great story.
sammy.winchester.35977 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
From the first moment I have thought that Sammy was jealous of Benny
anon chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Are you going to write one with Sam talking abut what happened when dean was gone? You see you perked my intrest.
sammygirl69 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This was just awesome and beautifully written loved it
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I'm going to be totally honest by saying I loathed Benny. I hated everything about him. The relationship between him and Dean seemed forced. Unlike the relationship between Dean and Cas or even Dean and Sammy even though I don't know if that qualifies as the same thing cause they are brothers. Then Dean telling Sam that Benny was always there for him as where Sam and Cas weren't really got me going. He knew Benny all of one freakin year as where he's known Cas for almost five and Sammy basically all his life. It was a low blow no matter how you cut it. I'm not bashing Dean cause God knows I adore him. I adore both boys. They both have many flaws. So do all humans. I don't blame Sam for thinking he had been replaced. Especially after what Dean said.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I think that Sam felt replaced by Benny after Dean said all of those things to him when he was possessed by the confederate soldier. Dean made it clear that he considered Benny to have never let him down, he and Benny called each other 'brother', and he defended Benny against Martin. He said some mean things to Sam then too. I can see where Sam felt inconsequential next to Benny. I think he was very surprised that Benny showed up in Purgatory to get him and Bobby out. I really wish that Sam and Dean would talk about some of this, but they don't seem to really have the time for any 'heart-to-heart' talks on the show.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
wow it was a great one shot thanks keep up the good work
Engxty Piksy chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Wow wonderfully written! Sam's relation to Benny had been bugging me too and I think your explanation makes sense :) is there gonna be a sequel? Cux I'd really like to know what exactly had happened to Sam while Dean was in purgatory that made Sam stop looking for him. Looking forward to reading another of your awesome stories again :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Another excellent story; again, very thought-provoking. I have to admit that after Dean's "better brother than you ever were" speech, I had no use for Benny. But then again, after Amy, it's only been very recently that I've had any use for Dean.
Sam's early reaction to Benny mystified me, though. I would have expected him to be grateful that someone had protected Dean.

Thanks for sharing your time and considerable talent.
TG
TG
DBwinchester chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Loved it - read it at work and started crying. I am curious though if maybe a sequel one shot will happen? You kept hinting at something happening to sam between dean going to purgatory and meeting amelia...
p.s. i love your work!
hotshow chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This story was great. Thank you.
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
That is a great story. I loved it.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Wow, that was great. Although Sam may have been a bit OOC I chalked it up to the emotional strain of the past two days as well as the after effects of the second trail. So not really out of character in the end.
As for the Benny issue, I always suspected a lot of Sam's reaction might have been due to the unconscious jealousy of a little brother having to share his hero of a big brother and less to do with him being a vampire.
Once again, thank you for a fantastic story. Are you planning to write a second chapter of Dean getting to the bottom of Sam's year alone?
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
LOVED IT! Great work! :D :) Awesome actually...i don't even have a good enough word...