Reviews for Bloody Tears
loverofnothing chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
That was beautiful the last part. I am actually in tears, you are so amazing!
Isolating chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
O.O wow tha was so CUTE
Beywriter chapter 8 . 3/28/2008
Hi,

This is one of the saddest stories I have ever red, well wrote I cried at the end.

I did wonder if that boy and girl was Kai and Ray reincarnated

Beywriter
Phoenix-in-blue-flame chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
oh my god! this was so good that i printed it off and showed some of my friends! it made me cry and laugh. You're really talented! sill i got my ass kicked for usin so much paper and ink. well done!
Kiko cat chapter 8 . 12/11/2004
tis was so sad but gd*sniff* at least many least rei and kai were happy.
blader-chick13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
uh why are all the guys gay i am in the middle of this chapter and its really weird this is kinda grossing me out
squiz chapter 8 . 10/21/2004
aw that was such a sad ending! i loved it! it was just so cute!
Drixer chapter 8 . 10/11/2004
oh my god..i read this story on bb_yaoi, i cried for like half and hour i swear...T.T tis the saddest fic ive EVER read. *bawls like a fountain* TRULY ANGST! wha it still makes me cry...kai and rei...*continues crying*
Gabriel of Dreams-Yume Chan chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
This is such a good ficcie i love it! even if it has a sad ending thats okay that and i think Kai should be more Uke acting but thats just my opinion so dont listen to me!
nikki chapter 8 . 8/25/2004
...

u made me cry...sorry if takes up room
aphinitea chapter 8 . 8/11/2004
o god...i wish max and tyson were still together though...
Sibilant Whisper chapter 8 . 8/2/2004
Okay, i have to say i don't usually read the death romance kind of stories but we gotta remember everything isn't always happy endings. For an angst romance this was greatly written. I wish the Uuji-Kenny-drug thing could've been dragged out more but then again it wasn't all about them. Well, i'm off to the jail to sneak in and kick Uuji's ass. Great angst and later.
darksaphire chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
...that made me cry so hard...i cant believe u killed them both in the same chapter...not to mention killing them at all!...i love this story...i wont ever forget it...cuz its one of the very few that mademe cry...sniff*...i hope more stories come from you...but please dunt make me cry again.
phoenixflame905 chapter 8 . 7/14/2004
...I didn't cry but that was soo sad and romantic.

And i noe how u feel, my grandfather died too.

This story is so sweet.

DAMN YOU UUJI! HOPE U ROTT IN HELL!
lakura-chan chapter 7 . 7/14/2004
HEY! YOU CANT KILL OFF REI U IDIOT THEY BELONG TOGETHER UR STORY IS MESSED UP WITH OUT THAT!GAH!ONE OF THE WORST YAOIS I HAVE EVER READ

No offense, lakura

I am entitled to freedom of speech