Reviews for Assassin
JasielStael chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
its a beautiful story, i loved it 3
JasielStael chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
OMG.. wow that was intense.
JasielStael chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
OUCHHHHHHHH, it hurts my heart ;_;.. why Link WHY?
JasielStael chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
omg.. that end.. omg..
Lilac Gemani chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
That, I think, was the cutest, fluffiest thing I've ever read. (I would say seen, but my cat already has that title.) OMG. I just... I can't... That was just... UGH you get what I mean! I adored that, and am really sad it ended, but alas, it did. I can't stop that. I can, however, praise you exceedingly for the remarkable job you did.
That was perfect. Splendid. Fantastic. Wonderful. Dramatic. Intense. Spectacular. Daring. Adventurous. I loved it, with my heart, mind, soul... With my entire being. It is the polar opposite of one movie I saw, called Snow Queen. It has a good story, but it hurt all the things I listed. It was literally painful to watch. However, your story was, shall I say, "music to my ears". I stayed up until three, insanely throwing off my sleeping schedule, just to finish it. Link was nicely daring and rebellious, but Zelda loved him, even after he killed her father and fiance. She stuck with him, and trusted him to come for her when she needed it. So he loved her back. They met in secret, giving us a risky, beautiful story. One about love.
Now, don't get me wrong, it's not Twilight. ...It's Twilight Princess (:D Haah see what I did there)
It was nicely proportioned, with hurt, romance, and action in the right places. You executed how to do a successful story perfectly. There are few things I've seen better than this, and I just... It's too much to put into words.
Just know you have pulled off a positively exquisite story.
Araceli L chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
Very sweet, I thoroughly enjoyed. Sorry for short review.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
Got another Request. Please Read fanfic story called Zelda's Honor. I'am a Fan of that Story and I'am surr you will Love it. I Beg of You.. please Try Rrading it.
Deflow chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
BitterSweet Ending. Hope you consider my idea of making story like i suggested in my prevoius review . Up to you.
Generala chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
ô.ô

I was.. im.. this was.. both very entertaining to read. A nice prize for me after studying japanese today :3..
Did Link spanked Zelda? 'cause that was the impression it gave me.. it did make laugh XD.
This was a very good end. Poor Ilia u.u it's difficult to let go the person you care. I like the way Zelda made up for her..
Nice ending.
ThePredicate chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
This was a great way to end the fic :) Congrats on finishing it (I myself am notorious for not finishing things, hahaha), and keep up the good work :)

Loved the whole flower fiasco, btw xD
Guest chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
WOW NICE ENDING!-Shadow
TheGreatMage chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
Eeeek! _ They make such an adorable couple! I love it, please write more!
ZeldaFan2626 chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
Woo hoo that was amazing XD my favorite chapter now marriage woo they are getting married *does happy dance*
destinyschild02 chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
What the... did Link just?! Wait, no, oh my gosh he did! He did! Link and Zelda are getting married! Oh wow! This is very exciting! This was such a sweet chapter! It was shorter than usual but I loved every minute of it!
Princess Unikitty chapter 14 . 10/13/2013