Reviews for Assassin
Chameleon Eyes chapter 4 . 10/19
Aooooooohhhhj! Ah masquerade! I love those things since they're all fancy and mysterious and romantic. XD

It was definitely a pleasure seeing the Assassin showing up on her birthday. He's got a very special connection with Zelda, who—might I add—has the hots for him! Hehe. Her cheeks flared up. Poor thing!

Another awesome chapter, although at one point, the dialogue exchange with Link and Zelda were jumbled up together in 1 large paragraph. It was difficult to read and hard to decipher who was saying what. So Link is taller? (So hot!) :$

Good job, as per usual, and I am definitely going to read the sequel after! :D
Chameleon Eyes chapter 3 . 10/18
What are you talking about? This was a good action scene! I like how Zelda was cocky only for a second lol. XD

Oh wow. Komali, Medli, shad and ashei appearances! Great. I love all four equally! :D

By the way, it's AmAzInG! That Link is given the title of 'Assassin' with a capital 'A' because, you know, that just adds more to the badassery! And his interaction with Zelda is kinda romantic, not gonna lie that it's creepy to hang around your fathers killer, but it's romantic XD I like romance bwahahahahaha… good story so far!
Chameleon Eyes chapter 2 . 10/18
Hehe. Link is badass as an assassin! Melikes it, indeed I do.

& Zelda? She's perfectly sacrificial in marrying that random guy who we never got to know his name. That's so in character for her. And I kinda like how she bickers and battles Link while he watches coolly on—like he knows something and she's out of the loop. It feeds into the badass character of an assassin XD

And wow?! You wrote this on the bus?! I don't know how you could do that! Doesn't that make you dizzy?
Chameleon Eyes chapter 1 . 10/16
Woah woah woah! Why haven't I read this before?! It's so so sooooo good and I loved every part. It was such a great introduction. Man I totally loved their interaction. Although weird since he was gonna kill her father and all, I thought it was sweet she was defending him and risking her own life, but then Link was acting like such the gentleman and didn't kill her! So romantic! XD

Dude, you've got so many great Zelink stories. Especially Twilight Princess ones! You've got to be one of my favourite authors just because of that. XD anyways, I'll be reading more! While you do your thing for the title that I can't spell but it's when Link is a Twili lol XD
JasielStael chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
its a beautiful story, i loved it 3
JasielStael chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
OMG.. wow that was intense.
JasielStael chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
OUCHHHHHHHH, it hurts my heart ;_;.. why Link WHY?
JasielStael chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
omg.. that end.. omg..
Lilac Gemani chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
That, I think, was the cutest, fluffiest thing I've ever read. (I would say seen, but my cat already has that title.) OMG. I just... I can't... That was just... UGH you get what I mean! I adored that, and am really sad it ended, but alas, it did. I can't stop that. I can, however, praise you exceedingly for the remarkable job you did.
That was perfect. Splendid. Fantastic. Wonderful. Dramatic. Intense. Spectacular. Daring. Adventurous. I loved it, with my heart, mind, soul... With my entire being. It is the polar opposite of one movie I saw, called Snow Queen. It has a good story, but it hurt all the things I listed. It was literally painful to watch. However, your story was, shall I say, "music to my ears". I stayed up until three, insanely throwing off my sleeping schedule, just to finish it. Link was nicely daring and rebellious, but Zelda loved him, even after he killed her father and fiance. She stuck with him, and trusted him to come for her when she needed it. So he loved her back. They met in secret, giving us a risky, beautiful story. One about love.
Now, don't get me wrong, it's not Twilight. ...It's Twilight Princess (:D Haah see what I did there)
It was nicely proportioned, with hurt, romance, and action in the right places. You executed how to do a successful story perfectly. There are few things I've seen better than this, and I just... It's too much to put into words.
Just know you have pulled off a positively exquisite story.
Araceli L chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
Very sweet, I thoroughly enjoyed. Sorry for short review.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
Got another Request. Please Read fanfic story called Zelda's Honor. I'am a Fan of that Story and I'am surr you will Love it. I Beg of You.. please Try Rrading it.
Deflow chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
BitterSweet Ending. Hope you consider my idea of making story like i suggested in my prevoius review . Up to you.
Generala chapter 15 . 2/22/2014

I was.. im.. this was.. both very entertaining to read. A nice prize for me after studying japanese today :3..
Did Link spanked Zelda? 'cause that was the impression it gave me.. it did make laugh XD.
This was a very good end. Poor Ilia u.u it's difficult to let go the person you care. I like the way Zelda made up for her..
Nice ending.
ThePredicate chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
This was a great way to end the fic :) Congrats on finishing it (I myself am notorious for not finishing things, hahaha), and keep up the good work :)

Loved the whole flower fiasco, btw xD
Guest chapter 15 . 2/22/2014