Reviews for Enslavement of a Hero
kittyranma chapter 23 . 1/9
Awww that's so unfair, I so wanted to see Harry spanked.
crotia chapter 29 . 9/19/2015
ahw, I'm sad it's finished luckily there is a part one
crotia chapter 27 . 9/19/2015
Ahw they are so cute together
crotia chapter 12 . 7/31/2015
I LOVED this chapter
whitehound chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
I would have thought the simplest punishment would be to introduce a points system, points earned to be converted into pocket money at the end of the week, and then he could be punished by taking points.
RainCityWriter chapter 29 . 5/1/2015
I know you don't necessarily expect comments on a fiction that's been done for a while, but I felt compelled to tell you how much I enjoyed reading this. It was very engrossing and real - you described the emotional complexities so well For me first person is harder to read, but I found myself able to put that aside as I felt sucked into their world. I have a lot of questions about how this is going to work out, so I will be excited to read the sequel.
aalens chapter 29 . 10/15/2014
I am delighted that I happened across a review of yours for Lanta's 'An Unwilling Ownership' in which you stated that you had been inspired by it to write your own slave fic with Harry as the master, and so I decided to look up your page.
This is a great fic, and that there is a sequel I can now read is great too. Thank you!
Arwenien chapter 29 . 9/15/2014
Great work! I really enjoyed reading it. I'm suprised there's so few reviews. Other, worse stories, have sometimes thousands of reviews! I don't get it.

I'm not sure where to begin with my comment after so many long chapters. I love your style of writing. It's very mature and thoughtful. At first I was afraid that I wouldn't like your story because of the idea to turn Snape into Potter's slave. Severus is very strong and proud character - it's horrible to witness his degradation. But you wrote this amazingly well. There was moments that I cried and laughed. Especially, one scene moved me completely. When Harry punished Snape with the sole and breakdown after that. I was bawling my eyes out when Snape embranced him :D You really showed the wide gap between two different generations and the emotional consequences of corporal punishments. I admire that you didn't choose the side and thus didin't tell readers what they should think. I hate when authors trying to convice people that corporal punishment is good but I don't appreciate when they paint characters who use it as a monters either. I admit, I'm like Harry - I couldn't hurt someone close to me like that. I have too much empathy, so I can understand how hard it's for him. On the other hand I can understand that with Snape's upbringing this could be more preferable.

I really really really love your work and I of course will read the sequel!
- Arwenien
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 29 . 8/25/2014
You reviewed on my story, and, while I almost never look at the profiles of those who review on mine, I chose to look at yours and was intrigued by this story. It has entertained me very much. Best of luck on getting your book published by the way.

I really like how you ended the story by having Severus think back over how far they've come. I think my favorite part of the whole story was the ending, in a large part because of the comment that there is a love deeper than romantic love, and I really appreciate that.

I hope to start reading the sequel to this soon.
GHgirl chapter 29 . 6/22/2014
To Lorteck:
That was a wonderful story. The ending was beautiful, and I absolutely loved it. This is definitely one of the most passionate works that I have read. In addition, it was interesting. It held my attention to the end, and I am ready to read the sequel. This story is unique in every way, and I admire your ability to change everything while keeping the characters realistic. You changed the story, not the characters, and I have come to realize just how difficult that is. I truly am in awe of your talent for writing ability and how to keep it real. Your work continues to astound me, and I am so ready to read the sequel! Keep Writing!
-GHgirl
Kidagirl8 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
hmm shouldn't he know that he still has magic since he was able to pull the memory from his mind? well maybe not right away since he is probably panicking at first that he cant do magic but once he calms down he should right?
Mu-Nition chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
The story is well written so far, but it misses one main point: Severus Snape would rather die than be enslaved. If it is similar to house elves, that would mean that any of Snape's children would become Potter property. The man has literally no future outside of servitude to the Potter line, something that is identical to what he would consider the mistake of service to Voldemort, only with much more stringent controls.

There are fates worse than death, and that is the complete and forcible destruction of everything important about yourself, and for Snape, that was never money, status, his job, but rather his pride. When growing up (suspected in poverty, abusive situations), what he grew to want was power and control over his life; things he lost. Love, which managed to overpower those urges, would be nothing more than a boon from his master under these terms, which would make it worse.

Snape's pride is his defining characteristic, pain and death are things he obviously does not fear (otherwise he would never have been a spy). He would have convinced Harry to order his suicide rather than live like this. In all likelihood, he would have preferred to die by the bond rather than to allow Harry to punish him.

On the other hand, Harry, with his sense of right and wrong, would do everything in his power to reverse this. He seems very complacent, including allowing Ron to vocally humiliate a man he supposedly admires. Let alone the headmistress, who seems to not care she is kicking a man while he's down.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/19/2013
Good story however it was extremely unfair
That harry got spanked as he did nothing
Wrong and was only following the bond
Guest chapter 29 . 10/18/2013
Snape had the choice to change and accommodate the bond or to go insane. He choose to change. That's also true for Potter, but to a lesser degree.
Well done.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
My goodness, I pity Severus really. It finally hit him, did it not, that he was totally and utterly helpless, with no right whatsoever to own anything anymore. 1 month of consciousness as a consequence for his bond punishment, Merlin's balls.