Reviews for Dim Past, Bright Future
blastingwand chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
alright, heres the thing: this OC is waaay too strong. the entirety of the first few chapters have been focused on making this dude seem like the perfect guy. every good character has to have a few flaws, and this i must admit has ruined the story. im disappointed.
Mungkone chapter 24 . 12/4/2013
Hello, I was wondering whatever happened to the other fanfic you were making it was a nice one it brought this story a little more understanding of how miltrad's thought process worked on what he thought of the champions and it provided a nice plot to it also. I really wish to know what happened it truly was a good story. Sorry if I made any spelling errors, with a keyboard my typing is atrocious.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/14/2013
Good story, but the titles of the Chapters are pretty much retarded. Thats my only real issue. Also, the fact that 24 chapters in, the relationship between whatshisface summoner guy and Lux hasnt been explored. I felt like they coulda gotten together a while ago, but youre dragging it out...
Phosphoricducks chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Hey, I like this story, and I think it's pretty well written except for a few points. You're messing up a lot of the characters lore, off hand I can think of you saying Swain is in his mid twenties, and Caitlyn would never give away information about somebody from Piltover, that is just horribly against any officers code. Secondly, there is a lot of minor (And I mean very minor) spelling and grammatical errors that could be easily fixed. I advise using a spellcheck after each chapter, just so you know for sure that you don't have any errors in your story. Lastly, your OC is broken as hell. He has almost no weakness, which will just drive the story to be incredibly linear and eventually boring.

Anon chapter 23 . 11/13/2013
Your OC is way too strong, he only has 1 weakness.
Nathrin chapter 24 . 11/14/2013
I really like how you have been adding interactions with the newer champions as they get released/enter the league. Still love the story, and I am always looking forward to where you take it.
CrazianQ chapter 23 . 11/3/2013
I can't wait for you to update more! I've been waiting for this chapter. I was curious as to how you would introduce Lissandra, but this chapter got me interested in how future champions would be introduced.
potnoodle11 chapter 23 . 11/2/2013
Thanks for updating this story again, love it, looking forward to more :)
Guest chapter 22 . 10/14/2013
Glad some new chappies are up!
Well done, I can't wait to see how Lissandra's take over will work, and also more fluffiness with Lux. Great work again. :)
ANON chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
Guest chapter 22 . 10/13/2013
Cassiopeia has been one of my main since she was released. I have always wanted a fanfic with her being the gorgeous lady so thank you :D
P/s: Miltrad just getting more and more perfect chapters by chapters xD
Anon chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
This is a pretty good story. I only came to see some good lemon, but the actually story drew me in and now I actually don't mind of there is any or not. Well done, I hope you are able to update soon.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
A 250 pound bird? O_O that is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to heavy.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
I like your story, but when is the actual romance between lux and miltrad going to happen?
Winkleson chapter 20 . 9/15/2013
So first thing is first. Miltrad seems too perfect. I mean I understand that most OC's need to be all powerful in the author's mind but hd litterally has only one weakness and seeing as how the plots going he will overcome it or this story will becomd a tragedy. Probably the former. To be honest that makes me dislike this otherwise great story. Miltrads perfection just makes the plot utterly linear so unless you have some deep secret plot thickner I feel most viewers will be disappointed with the ending. Then again you might completly prove me wrong which I would br happy about. Anyways your a pretty strong writer but all this praise for Miltrad more or less destroys the story. A lack of antagonist (other than his one weakness[really dont want to spoil it in case It would ruin your whole plotline and make people rage]) does not give a clear goal in mind except being the most likeable of people. On the other hand I love the inclusion of Cynthia (I may have forgotten her name it's been awhile). Anyways I hope I havent been too depressing and hope you keep working at it. You show real potential but having a pure plot armored OC is killing the story a bit. Best of luck!