Reviews for Lessons in Rehabilitation
sassy cassy
Sabrina 3 chapter 20 . 7/27/2016
YESSSSSSSSSS 11/10
ThisIsntFiction chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
YESS. Chapter two is the kind of thing that I meant in my previous comment. You are taking it slow, and a sweet, devilish banter between the soon-to-be couple, is very much needed.
ThisIsntFiction chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Ok, this is sweet, but everything is happening tooooooo fast. One thing, then another. Big events following to close to each other. Let the characters mull it over a little more before would give up everything for his brother, and there's no way he would decide to stop caring for him so quickly, and need someone to babysit the guy.
Kittygirl225 chapter 20 . 5/29/2016
OH MY GOD. So i just spent hours reading this. It is amazing. This was really awesome.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/13/2016
Sam was a little persistent there. Rude.

And I always believed that hammer can hurt archangels. XD
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2016
Best Sabriel conversation I've ever read.
Alytiger chapter 8 . 1/31/2016
Samsquach. That's the cutest thing I've ever heard.
Aromantic chapter 20 . 9/13/2015
This is one of my favourite stories. Slow-paced, sweet and funny. Thank you very much for changing those two things. Now it's perfect :).
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 20 . 9/3/2015
Very lovely story. Im new to sabriel and I like it.
RippleInThePond chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
Wait, now I'm just confused. Shouldn't Sam be completely paralyzed?
RippleInThePond chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I just realized that according to other chapters, Sam is completely parakyzed. In this one, however, he used his hands.
MaddyR chapter 20 . 6/18/2015
Thanks! I loved this story. Took me a few hours to get through it, but it was totally perfect. I don't suppose you'd write that Thanksgiving scene?
rainystv chapter 20 . 4/3/2015
Awe, a great story and and a wonderfully happy ending! Thanks
mapletreedragons chapter 1 . 3/15/2015