Reviews for Not a Moment's Peace
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
And if he had done something very nasty, then later on... "I, the King of Gondor, send for you and..."
8I chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Aw, poor Frodo. Well-meant bothering might be the worst kind, because you'd feel bad about yelling at the person to go away.

Anyway, another funny story! I'm glad reviews of your older stories make you especially happy. :)
Saikagrl chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Seriously, where is the next chapter? You've had lots of time to think about it. One suggestion, so please don't take offense. It's kind of hard to read because there are not breaks in the writing. Good story, poor Frodo though!
occasionallyme chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
'Frodo's voice faded away as he thought of the insinuations he had just voiced.' - *epically large and knowing grin*

'"Is everything all right, Frodo? I heard cries of pain-"'

'"Actually, it was Pippin playing the flute."' - *gigglesnort*

Poor, poor Frodo! To be disturbed like that. Numerous times! And Pippin's abysmal flute-playing! *shakes head*

A humorous and engaging story, Salysha. Well done! :D
A Road Unturning chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
I read this the other day, and it made me laugh with it's gentle, clever humor. I love how you capture the world of LOTR though your use of language, and the feel for character is clear and precise. I very much liked the exchanges between Frodo and Sam, as they had this wonderful, fluffy feel to it. *drowns in fluff*

Ahem. Great piece of work.
BIG MEAN SAM chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
I'M GOING TO BEAT UP TEENY TINY PIPPIN AND TEENY TINY MERRY FOR PLAYING THE FLUTE.
born to be hanged chapter 2 . 5/9/2004
Haha! Merry and Pippin playing a flute. *giggles* *laughs* "Make them go away!" lol Poor Frodo. It's ironic. When people are sick and in the hospital, all they want is some peace and quiet, but everyone wants to visit them to see how they're doing. Very cute idea! lol
~*~Meltintalle
born to be hanged
born to be hanged chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
That was very cute. I never really thought very much about what it would've been like while Frodo was recuperating from his wound. So I guess those are definite points for originality. And very cute. I liked this.
~*~Meltintalle
born to be hanged
ClayAikenLover chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
oh i love merry and pippin! and i think pippin would be a very decent flute player. i play flute as a matter of fact. anyway cool chappie. i'd like u to add more though. good job. cool. bye now
ClayAikenLover chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
aw the hobbits r so cute! cool. i like that w/ teh aragorn thing. see i'm reviewing. cool chappie. very sweet hobbit interactiohn!
EllaG chapter 2 . 1/23/2004
This is great! I love the part where Frodo grabs Aragorn. Write more!
J7339 chapter 2 . 10/27/2003
Just loved the part with Frodo grabbing Aragorn's collar and hissing "Make them leave" - laughed - enjoyed it very much.

Hope to see more.

JULES
hobbitfeet13 chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
That was great! Merry and Pippin playing the flute, oh poor Frodo how you torture him. No wonder he still looks terrible. Let's hope no one bothers him. (...I take that back, Aragorn's expresion was just too sweet). I look forward to more.
Henna Gamgee chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
Ah, this was hilarious! I loved it. Poor, endlessly-tormented Frodo. :D I especially loved that Pippin's flute playing sounds like cries of pain ... I just couldn't stop laughing at that part. This fic is very well written, too, although you have a number of spelling and grammatical mistakes that you might want to go back and correct sometime. Or not. Loved it regardless. Is there any chance of more? Frodo has yet to be harrassed by Bilbo ... or Elrond ... or Gimli ... gee, the possibilities are practically endless! :)
RoseWren chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
Thank you very much for reviewing my story. I found your comments enlightening, and I hope you might review again. I find your oppinion very helpful, and I value it highly.

I love your story, you have a sense of humor that is not unlike my own. Not to mention that your story is very well written, actually the most well written story I have ever read.

-DRUIDGIRL