Reviews for We're a Family
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 1 . 5/20
Will love to read a sequel
AuthorBoi chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Awe cute.
BigTimePrincess chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Hiiii I love this story and this pairing!
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
What a sweet story! Love Jacob as a daddy, and Seth actually worked. Thank you for writing this!
Wolf's Business chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
It's too fluffy, sweet and hot! xD. Good job! It would be great if you continue the story. I'd love to see more Jacob and Seth action! :))
Hank's Lady chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Nice, sweet story for your first. There are some spelling/grammatical issues which could use an edit, but otherwise it was well put together. Well done.
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Nice story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Another chapter im begging you plz for meeeeee!:)
SoundShield11 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Entertaining story you put together. You captured their love well in an interesting environment that was so accepting of the magic and true love.

Although it could probably use a little bit of betaing (or just some editing), it's really good, especially as a first story. Well done and welcome to the world of writing on here.

-SS11
hopelessromantic5 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Welcome to the fanfiction world. This story is so sweet and fluffy, I really enjoyed it. I love the fact that you can almost taste the love between them. They shared such a precious time in their lives enjoying it to the max. It can use some editing but overall it's lovely.

Well done!
Crazy To My Bones chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
It's been awhile since I read a Jake/Seth story but I couldn't help my curiousity about your first..
You did good.. Actually great for a starter..
Though there's some writing errors but I enjoyed it nonetheless..
Would love to read more of your production.
Keep the good work :)
rAbiDmutt03 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Good job. :)
It was a nice story overall. It could use a little bit more editing, but it is actually pretty good already.
On to your next great story! :)
wolf lover of michigan chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Very sweet, awesome job I loved it
TurnItUp03 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I did enjoy it, the love that Jacob and Seth share was very touching. From the pack and their families helping them throughout the entire pregnancy, I enjoyed every bit of it. I only spotted a few errors, but not too noticeable, and besides, I have made a few too. I will PM you with a quick note. But other than that, you did a great job.

Much Love,
TurnItUp03
Fishpuppy chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
That was actually a very well written story except for the fact...that they are men and had babies. I'm not saying I have anything against gays but, come on, you can't be a man and be pregnant.