Reviews for 184 Words
janinetrala chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
wow! to which episode do you refer here?
connyx chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
...and noone knows if she's still alive or not.
Ha.
Good job!
Reader37 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I've read this a billion times, and it still moves me. Really, a brilliant piece of work.
riverkirby chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Wow, that was intense. Not much of a conversation but at the same time informative. Nice work :)
ParrillaTortilla chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Thank you for this, really!
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Awww.. that's so sad but so sweet.
talissabarcelos chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
that was sweet :)
MG chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Sad. Cry. Good. Very. Thanks.
ENILLORAC chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
O.o
You scare me...a lot.
But it's good, i liked it, really
queerfemme chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is one of the most intense and incredible things I've ever read. Wow. If only they'd actually do it this way... Wow. Very powerful, very sensitive, very beautiful. Wow. Thank you for this wrenching and very well-done read.
meva desa chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Wow. Very powerful. Not many coherent sentences but the impact of those words is amazing.
Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Way to capture the promo. I hope someone saves Regina. I was crying my eyes out when I saw her look all lifeless and tortured:(
wickedshenanigans chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Love it! Very visceral, all about the sensations that Regina manages to be aware of, mostly sounds and physical feelings. The strings of random words were a little difficult to read and focus on, but just scanning the sections of text gave a sense of what Regina was feeling, which I think worked well to convey how half-aware she was.
Very creative piece. My poor baby Regina! I'd like to see a follow up... Who was Emma with (who dared to say torturing Regina was the right thing?)? What will Emma do and say when Regina becomes properly aware?
Putting on alert, just in case!
TetraPack chapter 1 . 4/15/2013