Reviews for A Time For Wolves
Hitman2 chapter 11 . 8/7
If jon needs to wait until things are official, zen he can wait...1 month? 2 at za most?
Hitman chapter 11 . 8/7
If jon needs to wait until things are official, zen he can wait...a month? 2 at za most?
Hitman chapter 11 . 8/7
Good so far, but its a tad loose...anyone with half a brain in jon's place, with his obvious love of daenerys, wait for za king and his entourage to leave, zen make a proclamation zat he gives up lordship and robb is his heir...and it was phrased zat myrcella must marry za lord of winterfell, which would zen be robb...some ppl wud be happy and mad but who cares? Zen he could stay with daenerys. ALL za strife and problems come from trying to force ppl into decisions uzzer ppl make for zem..ppl (people) dont take kindly to being ordered around and forced into decisions zat clash with zeir heart and head...it happens every time and it will continue to happen until zey smarten up.
Hitman chapter 11 . 8/7
Fuck za haters...keep writing for za fans and most importantly, yourself...
saharanile chapter 11 . 8/3
I... was admitedly disappointed by this turn of events. It doesn't seem reasonable for Ned to do what he did out of the blue. And Jon's reaction? To accept something so quickly when he thought it was so out of reach? IDK Jon is very honorable, but he also knows when to let go of that honor and stand up for himself. So yeah, I'm sorry to let this story go, but I wish you good luck. You're a very good writer and I know that you will keep improving as time goes by.
Great story, will it be updated or is it discontinued?
Visitor chapter 11 . 7/13
I really hope that this story gets updated, but I just wanted to say that your writing is really good and that I love the story.
so jon is the heir of winterfell? thats sucks, ned would never allow robb to lose his place as heir
Bechloe-Diakko chapter 11 . 6/9
Very engaging to read. Really hope you continue this, I'm far to invested for you to not.
Ankan1 chapter 10 . 5/15
This is for ch11 since only one review per chapter :)
The plot twist is exciting, plz don't abandon this story.
Ankan1 chapter 11 . 5/15
I read the whole story in a single go. It's such a beautiful story, with uniqueness. I liked the Brendon Stark twist. I've suggested this story to my friends and I'm certain they will like it too.
If you have haters, don't listen to them. This is a good story and I would love to read more of it.
Plz keep writing.
Don’t listen to the haters! I love this fic and am so sad Jon has to marry Myrcella! I hope that’s not forever!

Although, I will say that you should also try posting on AO3. I’ve found it’s filled with way less haters.
Ceebogs chapter 11 . 4/1
I just binge read this whole thing and I must say this is the most interesting take to the story I have ever seen. Job being Brandon's son and not Luann's still had enough logic to make sense but very heartbreaking to see Jon betrothed when it was very indearing watching Marcella and Robb fall in love.

I can't wait to see where you take this! And please don't let the negativity stop you. You're an excellent story teller and I beg you to continue this wonderful piece of literature
TorrentFire chapter 11 . 3/31
Whew. What a plot twist you threw. Its going to create a lot of drama and I look forward to it, however I will state that it felt a little rushed and it felt overly sloppy on Ned's part to the point where it could almost be considered bad writing.

Now don't be disheartened by that last statement though, because you aren't a bad writer and I'm sure you've received some not-so-nice reviews given this most recent update. You've got a good story and the flamers don't realize that stories need drama in order to be interesting. I'm a big pusher of originality because you are right in your address regarding that. Many stories, far to many follow the cannon with such an absurd focus on it that its more akin to a bad version of the original book. I cannot count how many times I've read literal scenes from the book with nothing changed in them whatsoever.

You have a good story going and I'm looking forward to your future updates. I haven't been reading this story for too long, only about two months ago.
BlueRose326 chapter 11 . 3/31
Block the haters! If they do not like the story they don’t have to read it. I for one thoroughly enjoy your creativity and am looking forward to seeing where you take this story.