Reviews for A Time For Wolves
Great story, will it be updated or is it discontinued?
Visitor chapter 11 . 7/13
I really hope that this story gets updated, but I just wanted to say that your writing is really good and that I love the story.
so jon is the heir of winterfell? thats sucks, ned would never allow robb to lose his place as heir
Bechloe-Diakko chapter 11 . 6/9
Very engaging to read. Really hope you continue this, I'm far to invested for you to not.
Ankan1 chapter 10 . 5/15
This is for ch11 since only one review per chapter :)
The plot twist is exciting, plz don't abandon this story.
Ankan1 chapter 11 . 5/15
I read the whole story in a single go. It's such a beautiful story, with uniqueness. I liked the Brendon Stark twist. I've suggested this story to my friends and I'm certain they will like it too.
If you have haters, don't listen to them. This is a good story and I would love to read more of it.
Plz keep writing.
Don’t listen to the haters! I love this fic and am so sad Jon has to marry Myrcella! I hope that’s not forever!

Although, I will say that you should also try posting on AO3. I’ve found it’s filled with way less haters.
Ceebogs chapter 11 . 4/1
I just binge read this whole thing and I must say this is the most interesting take to the story I have ever seen. Job being Brandon's son and not Luann's still had enough logic to make sense but very heartbreaking to see Jon betrothed when it was very indearing watching Marcella and Robb fall in love.

I can't wait to see where you take this! And please don't let the negativity stop you. You're an excellent story teller and I beg you to continue this wonderful piece of literature
TorrentFire chapter 11 . 3/31
Whew. What a plot twist you threw. Its going to create a lot of drama and I look forward to it, however I will state that it felt a little rushed and it felt overly sloppy on Ned's part to the point where it could almost be considered bad writing.

Now don't be disheartened by that last statement though, because you aren't a bad writer and I'm sure you've received some not-so-nice reviews given this most recent update. You've got a good story and the flamers don't realize that stories need drama in order to be interesting. I'm a big pusher of originality because you are right in your address regarding that. Many stories, far to many follow the cannon with such an absurd focus on it that its more akin to a bad version of the original book. I cannot count how many times I've read literal scenes from the book with nothing changed in them whatsoever.

You have a good story going and I'm looking forward to your future updates. I haven't been reading this story for too long, only about two months ago.
BlueRose326 chapter 11 . 3/31
Block the haters! If they do not like the story they don’t have to read it. I for one thoroughly enjoy your creativity and am looking forward to seeing where you take this story.
HouseWinter chapter 11 . 3/29
I truly hope you don't abandon "A Time For Wolves" and "Defiance" because of the assholes that comment on your works! I love your stories and I'm constantly looking for those updates 3
No writer is ever going to be perfect for everyone, every writer has his or her own way of writing and their own style. I believe that you're an amazing writer and it shows in your stories! Don't let these R-tards who think they're gods to literature, sway you from what you love to do.. Simply put.. Fuck them!
I'd love to see your works continue and witness new stories of yours come to life! Stay strong and keep up the good work, Skyress! :)
Wylla chapter 11 . 3/28
I'm not sure how the plot will play out now that we have no Aegon Targaryen. If Rob and Mycella get killed somehow after their secret wedding it would be so great, almost as good as the red wedding. Now that would start a war if the Lannisters believed Mycella was kidnapped by Rob, similar to how people assumed Lyanna was kidnapped by Rhaegar. Repeating history without the baby
Jade chapter 11 . 3/26
Damnnnn poor Dany and Robb!
Emma0605 chapter 11 . 3/25
I was wondering if you would see through with this particular reveal. I can also imagine how difficult it must of been to reveal Jon's parentage in a way that could have readers accept that in this story Jon isn't Lya and Rhaegars child and therefore isn't a song of ice and fire or the 'rightful' future King of Westeros. It is a huge change in the whole dynamic and the core of the story itself and may take a while for some to just go with it but if you keep going eventually things will settle.
Personally I'd still kill off Ned,Rob, Cat and Cersie's bastards to keep some kind of connection or true essence to the original story but its your story and I respect whatever direction you decide to go.
zaidhannan5 chapter 7 . 3/24
so adorable...
plus best wishes for the health of your family.