Reviews for Caged Bird
Emerald Stag chapter 9 . 4/10
An interesting story! Very much enjoying the idea of Dany finding herself under the watch of Ned Stark and exploring the growing bond between her & Jon. Of course I can see the difficulties with keeping to the story and having them apart but hopefully you'll continue. I'll be checking out the sequel next!
I.C.2014 chapter 9 . 3/29
I really like this story so far and I can sympathize with the writer's block!
I hope it gets easier with this story soon, but until then I will just read the sequel, Freed Bird
lee.yu.10 chapter 11 . 3/29
Your writing style is overwhelming. Please update soon! I wish to see how they would cope being alone and far away from each other. I'll be waiting! :-)
merlinsaprentice chapter 10 . 3/25
i really hope you update this story soon i'd love to get your take on everything cause this is so good, i was hoping that you could keep all the starks alive i'd really like to see how that would play out! this story is really good as is the other one and your a great writer you capture everything. please update really soon i'm really looking forward to another chapter
Salma chapter 8 . 3/7
I am literally dying right now. You are an amazing writer. I am in awe.
MostTulip chapter 11 . 3/4
I love your story. Please continue it, it's really good.
I love that you did a sequel but you must continue this please. Its te best fanfic Ive read about Jon and Dany. Please please continue if there's anything I can help (ideas, whatever you name it) let me know.

Fantastic story dont discontinue
Hadanch chapter 9 . 2/11
Great Story. Would love if you continued it.
babyvfan chapter 7 . 2/10
I love Dany. I really do. She's the only one who has the balls to tell Nedd the truth. He may not treat Jon as bad as the wife, but he doesn't defend him that much either
babyvfan chapter 3 . 2/10
I have to say I'm liking this story. I'm wishing Thrion wasn't such an ass to her.
pyonran chapter 9 . 1/24
I like your story! I hope I can read a new chapter soon. Please don't let this story unfinished.
capslock251 chapter 9 . 1/20
I can't wait for that little incident on the king's road. Personally I think that little freak Joffrey will remind Daenerys of her own psychotic sibling.
c'mon update already, your fans have been waiting forever so please update!
jinxcat21 chapter 11 . 1/15
I hope your muse returns soon. This story is so beautiful and sweet. Perfect for its main characters
Anarra chapter 11 . 12/31/2013
I have just discovered this story, and I love it. I do hope you continue on with it. I really hope Jon doesn't stay at the wall too long. Please update soon.