Reviews for A Time For Wolves
please update soon
anja.quickert.9 chapter 10 . 3/24
:-) :-) :-)
David-El chapter 10 . 3/15
There are times that I hate you. If Jon and Dany had revealed their little romance, Jon couldn't go to the Wall and Robert would have even less reason to fear Dany. That being said, I highly doubt two of the things that you have happen in this. First, considering Robert's own kind of madness, it is nigh on impossible to believe that he would let Dany live. Second, considering how close in age Jon and Robb are, it's impossible for Jon to have been conceived at the Tourney at Harrenhal.
Lul you couldn't even be bother to make her get on a boat? Perhaps I shouldn't bother reading than
Jon 'Fatjon' Umber chapter 1 . 3/5
Pentos and westeros is separated by the narrow sea. How daenerys got to the north just by riding a horse is unbelievable.
Robs betrothed? I hate Ned stark
Persephone Vulturi Uchiha chapter 10 . 2/25
Wait ! It is the end end !? : /

No way !? Is not possible !? I will keep looking hope to see more of this ?!

:3 ;)
SSun21 chapter 10 . 2/25
Is there any hope for a happy ending for all 3 of them, Dany, Jon and Robb? They are such kind people and it is really sad to see them suffer. But don't get me wrong, your story is interesting, I just feel sad for the characters.
SoyAnna chapter 10 . 2/21
Beautiful story and lovely couple. Can't wait for more :)
xan-merrick chapter 10 . 2/17
can't wait for more
Marvelmyra chapter 10 . 2/16
Were I Dany I would ride for the Wall and tell Jon I wanted Starfall. Go to Dorne and take thee Castle then ask Doran to hide us until the time was ripe to retake the Iron Throne. Just saying... Worth thinking about.
Beautifully written as always. Poor Robb! I hope Dany lightens up on him a little. It's not like any of this was his idea. I understand she doesn't love him but I felt like her hostility towards him was a bit harsh. But aside from that, I thought it was great! Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Congressman chapter 10 . 2/15
We'll see Jon again, and I'm interested as to how the Dragons are born
The Congressman chapter 9 . 2/15
Oh boy. In the game of thrones (pun intended) it makes complete sense. Don't have to like it though ;)
sad sabrin chapter 10 . 2/15