Reviews for Caged Bird
.,/m a
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 10 . 5/12
LOVED IT
wild-imagination6695 chapter 10 . 3/20
I loved this story, so well written it just left me wanting more.
I hope one day you do come back to this story :)
Joe of woe chapter 10 . 1/13
Please keep writing this story it is one of the best Jon/Dany story I have ever read
Maddy20 chapter 12 . 1/10
It's a shame that you had to discontinue this but I understand. I'm sorry that you had to discontinue this. Just know you're a fantastic writer and you have these two written so perfectly. I fell in love with this story and the way you wrote all of these characters.
Maddy20 chapter 9 . 1/10
Haha the separation will make them want to be with eachother even more.
Maddy20 chapter 7 . 1/10
Gosh Cersei is so annoying and so is Catelyn. In this chapter Catelyn acted super immature and she acted like Lysa. So glad that Jon has Dany though.
Maddy20 chapter 6 . 1/10
This has got to be one of the best chapters! Dany's love for Jon is official! Yes! Jon is the only one for beloved Dany. 3
Also, poor Bran. :(
Maddy20 chapter 4 . 1/10
I always hated Catelyn's actions towards Jon. I understand that she's human and felt jealousy but she shouldn't have taken it out on Jon.
Another wonderful chapter! 3 Dany and Jon! 3
Maddy20 chapter 3 . 1/10
The feels! I'm loving the relationship forming between Dany and Jon. The rape scene was intense! I also love the idea of Robb liking Dany. It would be cute for hi, to have some jealous over Dany liking Jon and Jon liking Dany. 3
kmgproductionz chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
*sad* parting is such sweet sorrow. this chapter was beautifully written!
kmgproductionz chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
I LOVE IT! As much as I'd love to believe that Jon is Rhaegar and Lyannas child, i have fallen in love with your version of the story as well. *sigh* brilliant.
kmgproductionz chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Snaps! I love Dany standing up for herself against Cersei. And I can't wait to read what you have to say about Jons mother!
kmgproductionz chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
-sobs- this was fantastic. Jon and Dany moments are so sweet and tender. I love it!
kmgproductionz chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
I will personally fight Robert Baratheon if he lays a hand on Dany. I love how you write her so much that I just want to wrap her in a blanket and hug her. And the Jon and Dany moments are always the best.