Reviews for A Time For Wolves
Ceebogs chapter 11 . 4/1
I just binge read this whole thing and I must say this is the most interesting take to the story I have ever seen. Job being Brandon's son and not Luann's still had enough logic to make sense but very heartbreaking to see Jon betrothed when it was very indearing watching Marcella and Robb fall in love.

I can't wait to see where you take this! And please don't let the negativity stop you. You're an excellent story teller and I beg you to continue this wonderful piece of literature
TorrentFire chapter 11 . 3/31
Whew. What a plot twist you threw. Its going to create a lot of drama and I look forward to it, however I will state that it felt a little rushed and it felt overly sloppy on Ned's part to the point where it could almost be considered bad writing.

Now don't be disheartened by that last statement though, because you aren't a bad writer and I'm sure you've received some not-so-nice reviews given this most recent update. You've got a good story and the flamers don't realize that stories need drama in order to be interesting. I'm a big pusher of originality because you are right in your address regarding that. Many stories, far to many follow the cannon with such an absurd focus on it that its more akin to a bad version of the original book. I cannot count how many times I've read literal scenes from the book with nothing changed in them whatsoever.

You have a good story going and I'm looking forward to your future updates. I haven't been reading this story for too long, only about two months ago.
BlueRose326 chapter 11 . 3/31
Block the haters! If they do not like the story they don’t have to read it. I for one thoroughly enjoy your creativity and am looking forward to seeing where you take this story.
HouseWinter chapter 11 . 3/29
I truly hope you don't abandon "A Time For Wolves" and "Defiance" because of the assholes that comment on your works! I love your stories and I'm constantly looking for those updates 3
No writer is ever going to be perfect for everyone, every writer has his or her own way of writing and their own style. I believe that you're an amazing writer and it shows in your stories! Don't let these R-tards who think they're gods to literature, sway you from what you love to do.. Simply put.. Fuck them!
I'd love to see your works continue and witness new stories of yours come to life! Stay strong and keep up the good work, Skyress! :)
Wylla chapter 11 . 3/28
I'm not sure how the plot will play out now that we have no Aegon Targaryen. If Rob and Mycella get killed somehow after their secret wedding it would be so great, almost as good as the red wedding. Now that would start a war if the Lannisters believed Mycella was kidnapped by Rob, similar to how people assumed Lyanna was kidnapped by Rhaegar. Repeating history without the baby
Jade chapter 11 . 3/26
Damnnnn poor Dany and Robb!
Emma0605 chapter 11 . 3/25
I was wondering if you would see through with this particular reveal. I can also imagine how difficult it must of been to reveal Jon's parentage in a way that could have readers accept that in this story Jon isn't Lya and Rhaegars child and therefore isn't a song of ice and fire or the 'rightful' future King of Westeros. It is a huge change in the whole dynamic and the core of the story itself and may take a while for some to just go with it but if you keep going eventually things will settle.
Personally I'd still kill off Ned,Rob, Cat and Cersie's bastards to keep some kind of connection or true essence to the original story but its your story and I respect whatever direction you decide to go.
zaidhannan5 chapter 7 . 3/24
so adorable...
plus best wishes for the health of your family.
dimascio chapter 1 . 3/21
I like this, definitely an interesting direction to take the timeline... mix things up a bit. Keep going!
Everyone’s being such a bitch about this twist. Calm your tits... its her prerogative to write what she wants. Oh my God seriously... she’s doing it out of her own free time. Just be nice about it or write your own bloody fic since you’re all so fucking talented. Don’t need to drive her away and many other fanfic writers as well. Why is everyone so mean spirited? Uuuurgh no wonder the world’s a mess. This kind of toxic environment and meanness shows humanity is fucked up. Dear author Im so sorry you had to deal with this bullshit. Please try to block the negative out and just focus on your story. You don’t need to deal with this kind of bullshit all under the guise of constructive criticism cause aint nothing constructive about it. ~ Anon Girl
Lena2244 chapter 11 . 3/21
Darn, it all I really want Dany and Jon together. Maybe Rob and Myrcella can get married in secert.
lipamo chapter 11 . 3/21
what an awesome refreshing idea to let this family story play out so differently. Love it! and poor jon, dany, robb and mycella.. four broken hearts in one stroke. i am stoked to read more! please simply disregard all the haters, if there are some anymore - because your writing is beautiful and this is FICTION in a very free world as the name says. no one has to do or read anything.
Ohhhh damn! Poor Jon :( Can't wait to read Dany's reaction.
Don't be discouraged! This is truly wonderful writing, I e been engrossed in every single chapter. People will always flame, but I truly enjoy this, and will keep on reading happily :)
Percy Ross Vulturi Uchiha chapter 11 . 3/20
Esto cambia completamente las cosas, jn cambio completamente sin prevencion.
No me lo esperaba por ningun motivo es algo inquietante entonces ahora nuestro Robb se sentira exiliado de alguna manera o seguira todo " normal " pobre Dany.
La leona te quito al lobo... Dito Myrcella es una buena chica merece unos momentos buenos para ella.