Reviews for To Break
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Heartbreakingly beautiful
Ellieac chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
You should have a tissue warning on this one! THis touches so close to my heart, it's not something any parent shoucd have to go through. Honestly though not everyone could capture such a delicate issue in a respectful way, and you did.
moncrissfer chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
You're an incredible human!
I admire you so much! and I love every single word you write! You also make me cry with them *chuckle*
Thanks for sharing what u think and feel!

With love, me! ;)
BrokenLuvSickDreams chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
AWE!
This is beautiful! I LOVE IT!
lizinprogress chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
My heart is breaking. I'm speechless. I've spent enough time in the NICU between my three kids that this twists right at my most vulnerable spot.

I'm trying to say this as a compliment, I'm not sure it's coming across as well as I want it to. Just... well done.
vickyloka chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I don't really know what to say here. I don't usually read Glee fanfics, but my mom, Bellatokio told me I HAD to read this one and right now I'm not sure if I love her or hate her for that.
This is certainly one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. I don't cry, ok? Not ever. And you've actually made me cry like a baby, my shirt is wet right now from all the tears.
I get this feeling of helplessness, the suffocating need to just RUN and leave all troubles behind. I'm just so glad it all works out and she's still here.
Andrea.85 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is soo beautifully written but it's immensely sad and heartbreaking, brought a big bunch of tears to me.

-Andrea x
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Oh, wow. That was intense. And really well-done.
Charleygyrl chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Wow. Very powerful words. I can relate. I'm a parent of two... My son (he's now 10 months) was in NICU when he was born. 6 days. I was heartbroken. This was amazingly amazing. Wow. :'")
LaylaP chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Violet, this was very emotional and I could feel the pain and hurt through your words and i just want to give you the biggest hug.

It takes a strong person to keep it together but it takes an even stronger person to release those emotions.

I'm assuming that this is a one-shot for 'loving you just the way you are?' Not that it makes a difference just curious.

The ending was very touching and moving. I pray that things get better 3
Becca Colfer chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
why on earth you always make me cry with this...this is really hard and I know for you my friend how hard it can be. The only thing I can say...DONT STOP BELIEVE IN, please, I really pray to the Lord everyday for those little angels and their lovingly parents who make them special for real, this little angels that are that...ANGELS in this world that make us understand how bad things can be, but yet, can be fine at the end of the day.
thanks V for this always, is a catharsis always to read your stories.

Love you lots friend, God Bless you and your little ones, give them a hug and a kiss please. Tell them that even if they dont know me, they have an "auntie" here who love them and is always praying for them. God bless V...So much love and hope!
1gleefan chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is absolutely amazing. I can't begin to articulate what I'm feeling right now. Simply breathtaking.
MummyKlaineFF chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Vi I am so crying here for multiple reasons. Although its Klaine I know I could insert yours and the hubby's name in this and it would be the same story! Hun I pray for all of you each and every day. I know it can't be easy but that smile and hug make it better. You have my love always.
angelbear1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
i am in tears, this is a very touching story.
claudiavonberckefeldt chapter 1 . 4/16/2013