Reviews for Knowledge Changes Nothing
teengrl2 chapter 9 . 5/8
Hunny if it was up to me you would be dead. Plain and simple charlie boy. You are lucky to have such nice lords. If I was them I would kill you slowly and painfully. You hurt Alex. You molested Alex. Technically you raped Alex! Death would be to nice for you. Be happy that is all I am saying.
godess bubbles chapter 9 . 3/16
I like Hadrian and Alex together!I love Harry and Tom together!Please please update soon!I love thsi story!
Abbey Whitlock chapter 9 . 3/1
PLEASE FINISH THIS. It's amazing. Please.
GreenDrkness chapter 9 . 1/3
Wow I did not expect that in the sequel I sorta expected that Hadrian and Alex would become a thing but Charlie's betrayal the babies and their abilities just wow
Keep on the writes
TheOnyxSnake chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
Mashkai30 chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
Zggs chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
I really enjoy this series and I hope you continue you it! I would be interested to see what happens.
marie chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
ok first I LOVE YOU
ok,cough...ähm yes i really like your story and writing
i hope you write more storys 3
it was very good and i really enjoyed the sexy scenes from harry and tom
AND i really liked that you didn't make the story unbelievebale ,because some author storys just jump and you wouldn't even hear anything why someone does something like:
''do you want to come to the dark side?''
(boy that fougth his whole life desperately for the good side-)''of course!''
Ähm...soo...yes ,i really adore your writing so hope you write more...blush
love marie
serenityselena chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
a really interesting sequel with surprising twists...
hope to read more soon :)
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
I hope you will be finishing this story. I can't wait to see what happens. Obviously the old man had more horcruxes than Harry and tom knew. I would also like to know what happened after the school and how the rest of Britain is doing. And where is Luna and Neville.
kistenbabe chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
I really love this story and the one before it. Pretty please update! It wouls make me (and others) really happy! :)
Luciana Grimmaldi-Reid chapter 9 . 12/30/2013