Reviews for Girl Next Door
ExplosiveCreation chapter 1 . 2h ago
This was fantastic! I love Rose/11 and 11 was just so adorable! I love human!AUs too, so this was absolutely perfect! Great job! :)
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 4/17
I am fangirling so hard right now. This was adorable and sweet and funny and PERFECT.
x.-kTa-.x chapter 1 . 4/15
KJDHGASIHDGASIJDBHÑKAJSHDÑASKJBDJSANÑDHBKJSAÑHDKJSADLSADA
Oh, I just really want to say something but OH jdhbskahdlgasdbsadsa 3
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 1/29
This just makes me sad - because he will leave, he'll have to for her to meet the 9th him. It's bittersweet. I love it , it just makes me depressed.
MaryxWeather chapter 1 . 1/17
This story is so cute and just absolutely wonderful!
KazeCat chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Wow, this is so great!

Usually I don't like AUs much, but in DW they really make sense.
After all of the heartbreak in the show and all the confusion with Tentoo, Bad Wolf and everything - this is exactly what I needed.
Even ignoring the fact 11/Rose has always been a very interesting thing to me (and that I like to believe that there's a connection between Rose an the Doctor in every universe they both exist, no matter the circumstances) - overall this is just a simple, very sweet story between two very different people.
Love it.
Leca B chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I absolutely love Rose/Eleven AUs. They're a new found passion, and I adored this one. He's sweet and awkward and very in character and I don't know, I liked the writing style. :)
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This was an interesting story. Crude but sweet. This had me laughing and my family asking what was wrong. Good job!
Saucy-Duck chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I have to say that this is simply beautiful. It's tender and sensual but keeps the childish spirit that both characters have. I l
mugglesque chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
So. That was brilliant, and you've gotten me hooked on human AU's. I loved it! It was so incredibly sweet and cute and romance-filled!
Guh! I am in awe of this.
Please write more!
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I don't normally read AU or 11 type stuff but I have to say I really, really enjoyed this. It was well written and both Rose and 11 were very compelling. Well done.
LostInWho chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I am in love - this was so adorable and awkward and lovely. I have read other 11/Rose stories (particularly love Khatt and bluedawn's), but you're right, I don't think I've seen any AU's with them. You have such a distinct and engaging way of writing. Particularly loved the first kiss/putting together the chair scene. :) Would definitely read more with these two if another bug bit you!
Fangirl17 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This was absolutely wonderful! I have this feeling in my chest and I can't even express how much I really like this, but thanks so much for writing it. This is so totally a domestic 11 and rose. I love her cat and all their neighbors and how their love progresses and 11's character. Simply perfect!

-Fangirl17
ChildofGallifrey7 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Ah, wonderful AU. Your characters were perfectly written. Love it.
erchills chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was perfect! Thank you for sharing! :)