Reviews for Love Through Different Accents
Guest chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
I'm glad peter is going to be okay.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
I hope Peter's arm and Discord's wing will be better.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
Hey, are you going to make any mimi story just about the couple (like just Twilight and Marvin) having sex?
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
Awwwwwww that is so sweet Applejack's French Hero sequel please. That was a very awesome story i have read wow you made it so simple and so action, romantic, and everything else packed i can't wait for a sequel bravisimo on your part.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
Great battle scene that was so awesome looks like Peter hurt his arm I have a feeling that AJ and Peter relationship is growing stronger excellent touch i love it bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
Oh no Peter is going in guns a blazing now what's is going to happen now excellt chapter i love it keep it up bravo, onward.
I'm happy for them.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
I hope they will be okay.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
I feel sorry for Kaa and Hiss, because they are so sleepy for just standing around and don't do anything.
Aw good story
Guest chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Aw how sweet and what has peter gotten himself into.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Hey, before they get there. Can you make Discord finish telling Celestia how much he loves her from the last story? Oh, and after she was save by Twilight and the others, can Discord comes back to Celestia's room to have a sleepover with her.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Nice
Guest chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Aw they almost kissed but they need to help celestia.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
This chapter by far the perfect setting of the most romantic perfect moment here in fanfic history. Now Peter and the rest of the Elements and Captain Shining Armor to stop Discord this is going to be good and Discord wooing Celestia let's see what happens next bravo.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »