Reviews for Sequel Thingy
Haley Vause chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Hey I absolutely loved your story 'Too Close' and I know for sure this story wont be a disappointment either. Keep up the great work now I off to read the other 3 chapters.
Haley Vause chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
Hey just wanted to say that I absolutely love the story! And can't wait for the next chapter, which I hope will be soon.
Akasha Hallows28 chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
kick in the arse...did it work ...lol
Villemo79 chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Hi! Has it been two weeks? Don't feel like it.. and I think the chapter was good! Don't mind that there are no fluffieness..I can get that elsewhere. ;-)
Apathicus chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Not planning on kicking you, but I hope you continue this, before I'm grey anyway.
rachel chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Loving this story
Apathicus chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
You could just download the episodes with torrents?
Neb87 chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
So far I'm loving this story (as very much expected) but it kind of feels like the calm before the storm. I remember the prequel to this, and it was a lot of Bella being Bella and not that much Bellice (though I do think you wrote that really well, esp loved the ending). I just feel the relationship mistakes and the breaking up and stuff coming and I'm fearing for my favorite couple xD.. I hope that, if you do decide to give them a break (whether long or short) that there will still be plenty of Alice in the story (I know (or at least I think I know) you don't do Alive POV but I for one wouldn't mind that at all if it means we can follow both Bella's and Alice's story archs when they are separate). Anyways I'm gonna stop rambling, truth is, doesn't really matter what you write, I will be reading it xD..
Villemo79 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
:-)
MiniJellyBeans chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Really good, I wouldn't mind a bit more fluff. Update soon please. :)
lexi lex 1996 chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Please don't let Bella fuck up the relationship with Alice
irishjedi4life chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
I vote more fluff. And I'm gla ya made a sequel
MiniJellyBeans chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Good start ! :). So excited to read more of your work. I love the Bella in this fic. Can't wait x
Villemo79 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Totally with you about us beeing slaves to technology! I definetly am.. only exception is this week! Too fucking busy..

And do I need to say it out loud? I LOVE THE TITLE! Made me laugh out loud!
babyd chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Love the name of this :p I like this chapter. Seriously Bella is incredibly amusing. I would love to have her in one of my classes. Would make life so much more exciting. And that Lois chick better not stuff anything up. There's already warning bells going off in my head about her haha.

Wow 10 days without Internet? Jeez how did you cope? Haha. I could maybe last an hour without it. I basically need my phone and internet for everything.

Hope you continue with this. X