Reviews for One Too Many
Chades chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
This has been hilarious! My abs hurt so much because I couldn't stop laughing. Oh my, some lighthearted fun was a nice change of pace.
chisscientist chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
Can't help but wonder where these two are going to end up, and in what shape.
Meursault23 chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
Love this! Man wish this was an episode of TCW. Lol.
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
ROFL oh this was just perfect. *snort* Obi up on the bar with the skylight falling *around* him...of course... ;) *chuckle* You do have a way with words.

And drunk Jedi. ;)
Snootiegirl99 chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
I like this chapter. That is all.
Snootiegirl99 chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
"It would be impolitic to suggest that the object of their mutual hero worship might have been a loony, but at the moment it certainly looked that way."

It's funny (as in strange) to me that Qui-Gon isn't discussed more between them in canon. There might be a fic in there for me. ;)

And I'll ask you, since it's rattling around in my head rit now. Why, oh why, did Liam have to look so completely disheveled the whole way through TPM? His tunics don't even fit properly and look like rags. Not the intrepid warrior Jedi I try to envision in the more 'romantic' of QO fics. Not sexy at all.
Oh I am Slain chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
The attention to detail and quality of writing was fantastic, but it was the premise and humour that really made this story shine. Everything else just helped to augment the funniness by making the story plausible and unpredictable. I particularly liked how you even added in some serious moments to give the story emotional depth.

If anything, the main problem is that the story has just a one-shot feel to it, and it's hard to picture the story being as good if you went any longer than this. Or maybe that's just a sign that you wrapped it up very well.

Anyway, I hope you write more humorous / crack-ish stories like this. Cheers!
Jinx chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Just one too many? Twelve too many. And here I thought the Jedi were all so terribly restrained. I may never watch the scene in the Outlander with the same eyes again.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Wonder what the first time when obi wan was blitzed was
Eldar-Melda chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Good story!

Anakin and Obi-wan need to talk a lot, a lot about their pasts even though they aren't ready to do so. Anakin nevers talks about his mother,, his slavery and Tatooine, Obi-wan about his own past, Qui-gon and Satine. It's hard for both to open up like that.

But you did a good job at this opening up and I just hoped Anakin would slip out something about Padmé and him yet no. But when you mentionned Padmé, we can see Anakin can't really bear seeing her being in danger at all.

Bye. :)
Nanuk chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
"One of us is a General, Anakin. The other is a general nuisance."

Hahaha, gosh, I love it when he (well, you ;) ) does that!
anonymous chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
brilliant story as always. Thank's so much for a good read before finals!
and you taught me some latin too while you were at it!
your vocabulary is just so advanced, I literally have to keep a dictionary next to me to decipher what you are sayiing.
If i could write like you i'm pretty darn sure i would ace my english finals.
Caveat lector does mean reader beware, correct?
thank you again for the great story!
MTFBWY
Spongyllama chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
This was soooo great. Like all of your other fics, honestly. You never fail to capture their personalities, even, apparently, when they're wasted. I really loved all the implications and then explicit conversations about all the stuff that happened with Ahsoka and Mandalore, you worked them so well into a ridiculously hilarious plot that half the time I was thoroughly depressed and the other half I was laughing out loud. It's so them to never at all ever have those conversations and yet have them anyway and I love the way you pulled it off, just great. And I give credit to you for being able to make it sound exactly like it would be in Star Wars canon - what I mean, if this makes sense, is that there seems to be a certain rhetoric that, whenever people manage to include it in Star Wars books or fanfictions, just makes it feel so purely Star Wars that it blows me away. A good example of this is one of the first lines of the first chapter of this fic: "Of course, if you happened to possess a souped-up Delta class starfighter, and the military security codes to bypass the restrictive free-fly impositions set by Intra-system Space Traffic Control, and you happened to tweak your fuel routers for maximum performance, you could do the same journey in just under thirty minutes." It's just that that's this sort of language that you don't hear anywhere other than Star Wars fiction and it just feels so perfectly Star Wars and you pull it off as well as the best Star Wars novelists. Not to mention that the adventures you put Anakin and Obi-Wan through are so likely and probable. I know I've said it on like every one of your fics that I've reviewed but the way you write them is just so great, you never disappoint. I hope I'm not gushing too much at you, I just really love your fics.
MJLupin27 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Very beautifuly written story, thanks for sharing!
time2read chapter 4 . 4/27/2013