Reviews for The Maester's Angel
hermonine chapter 8 . 2/20
Great start to the story! Keep up the great work and update soon!
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 8 . 1/14
You better! I love this story! :DDDD
SomeoneThatExists chapter 7 . 1/14
I'm sorry for all the trolls and flamers that brought down this story (; O ;)
I hope you'll be alright with the abuse and don't abandon your story for it...
minshe chapter 7 . 1/13
can you by any chance give a timeline for your other stories (this one in particular) to be poasted on AO3? please
minshe chapter 6 . 1/7
I absolutely love this story... please don't tell me you have abandoned t?
Wicken25 chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Interesting story I hope to read more. I wonder who Seymour would approach first. I figure her since she was a figment of his imagination now real.
sephchipmunk chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Trying to Put Pen to Paper chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
Please update soon. Please.
Alexandria Volturi chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
I love this story! Please please please update soon!
Sybl Angelkat chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Hello! I just found your story today and I am also writing one in an attempt to fix Seymour's life-haha! Small world. Anyway, I've really been enjoying your story and am looking forward to the rest of it! (Mine's called "Second Chances", by the way, if you ever get interested in checking it out)
Kilataia chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
Interesting story! Please let Seymor live and change!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
Please update soon id cry if this was discontinued or put onn an extended hiatus
tartanarmygirl chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
oh bloody hell! wow! you're good! Please update soon! this is good! I really wanna read more! like about Arrielle and Tidus!
Osen-san chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
I absolutely love this story and can't wait to see what happens next especially when Seymour and Arielle meet once more. So please please please update soon! : )
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
I don't think that was fair to post as a review. You should have sent a message. Also she has a well thought out plan for her characters and at the end of the day it is fanfiction. She can take the elements and use them in any way her imagination permits.

I am willing to bet anything that the Tidus POV section will play a role in the bigger picture and in chapters to come. Also I always find it unfair when people say a character is Mary-Sue ish. It's wonderful to have a strong female character. As for her learning easily it makes sense to me and I hope to others as well.