Reviews for Black Is The Kiss, The Touch of The Serpent Son
Alicia Mirza chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Hey!
I liked this because Voldemort really seemed in-character.
I loved how you could sum up in a few sentences his whole idea of the world, his thoughts about blood purity. [She didn't deserve to live, and she really didn't deserve to have magic.] This fit the story and Voldemort’s character too very well.
I liked the slight Bellamort in the story too. He couldn’t’ have Bellatrix? Now that’s an interesting idea.
Keep up the good work!
Alicia :)
HedwigBlack chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
I think you did a great job with Voldemort's character. His thoughts about the girl and a Mudblood not deserving to have magic were very in character. The added detail of her looking like Bellatrix was interesting too. I wonder about his thoughts though on apparently not being able to have Bellatrix because I think it's usually the other way around with this pairing. It's a fascinating idea because I'm sure Voldemort could physically have Bella if he wanted to, but here I get the sense that this is more of a romantic feeling that he is refusing to act on? It's definitely an interesting concept. Very good. :)
autumn midnights chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
The way Voldemort treats the Muggle-born girl is pretty in-character for him; I can picture him torturing and killing an innocent girl solely for her blood status, and the line ' She didn't deserve to live, and she really didn't deserve to have magic.' really describes his thoughts on pureblood superiority and blood status very well. The whole thing about Bellatrix was interesting as well, and it added a different dynamic to the fic. Voldemort certainly would be aware of Bellatrix's behavior. The line about how he couldn't have her was interesting, though - after all, he's Voldemort, and he kind of seems to think he can do whatever the hell he wants. "I am not a merciful Lord" - this parallels really nicely to the scene in GoF when he says "I am a merciful Lord" - I assume you did that on purpose, and I really like the use of that.
Anrheithwyr chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Whoa…whoa. Whoa. Just…whoa. There was a lot of pent up emotion in that very short drabble; a lot of anger, a lot of angst. Perhaps some hate? (No, not your emotions. I’m sure you’re a very happy, loving person. I mean, there’s just so much blatant hatred coming from Voldemort and that was portrayed in just a few sentences. I think you might have taken it a bit too far at the end, but it was just…whoa. Good job.
eemmaatt33 chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Wow. Ruthless Voldemort. I love this little oneshot. The rage Voldemort was feeling and how even positive feelings (of love), rot and turn into something horrible. Resulting in even more pain and torture for his poor victim. I liked his portrayal of Bella and how his harvested feelings will result in more murder. I loved the emotion behind this. Well done!
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Interesting work, but one typo: “Kingsley said to the gaurds.” Should be “guards”.
eemmaatt33 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
So sad. I feel so sorry for Hadgrid. You really captured the Severity of the situation, especially the fear he holds for azkaban. I Loved the ending, very strong words. It was Written wonderfully!
dancer4813 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Poor Hagrid! :( I really like the idea though. You did a great job with his emotions and the little glimpses of memory. :) Good luck!

(And it's cool that you've done them all! Heaven knows I haven't been keeping track! Congratulations! And a cookie for you: (::). ;)
delia cerrano chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Uh oh! That's an ugly place for a girl to have a scare.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Oh I feel so bad for Hagrid...I always think of him as sort of a simple child. He doesn't understand all the in's & out's of things.