Reviews for Interest
Too bad he never come back to her in the end
Ryan2212 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This was such a cool story to read. For some reason most stories involving asari (liara and/or Samara) have FemShep as the main character. Don't get me wrong that's cool, but it was nice to see pairing for MaleShep branch out a little. Once again really cool story!
Tcuisine chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Loving it
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I stopped reading when shepherd said he shared her feelings for a reason i do not see or would understand. I don't know if you played me series but tevos is nothing but a bitch you would want to kill in the first installment
Lady Amiee chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Hmmm. Not bad but a little heavy on the cheesy smut. Huh,... some of the dialogue I found distracting as well as some of the actions and the use of the word azure, other adjectives could have been used to create a better flow.
I did note you end all of your speech with full stops rather than commas, "Sweet Dreams, My goddess." He told His Lover. Speech should only be ended with a period if nothing comes after.
"Sweet dreams, my goddess," he told his lover. See how it looks cleaner. You capitalize words that don't need capitalization and it's off putting,

But other than those criticisms not a bad chapter, some tender scenes and lovely emotion. Well done.

He pulled the boxers off and put them on top of his pants . This did make me smile though, a turian in boxers...
dreadis chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
interesting...but far to many retarded sex jokes
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Damn, that was so hot that smoke was trailing from my tablet.
But you wrote it so well that it was not just hot, but very sweet too!
Not a combination every writer can pull off, but you did it perfectly!

Thanks for another incredible story, I absolutely loved it.

NOM
Darth Renatus chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This is a very good story have you thought of continuing it?
Veyron722skyhook chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
That was great! :)
AlextheWriter251 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Gigidy Gigidy Goo!
CobaltAC chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This story is great and you, sir, are awesome.

I've been waiting for someone to whip something up with these two and you certainly didn't disappoint.

What can I say? I love me some asari, all blue and everything.

Keep up the good work, son. The Brass approves.