Reviews for Everybody Talks
colfercrisscraze29 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
More! Please add more! U r an amazing writer and I follow a lot of ur stories and I need more of this! Pleeeeeeeease!
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Aww, this is nice :)
miagirl2012 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This was so sweet
Melbi chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
That was so nice! :D
gleekforever63 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Oh my gosh! That was so sweet and wonderful and I love the enemies to friends thing so much and gahh that was such a beautiful story!
AgainstAllOds chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
That was nice !
The whole bargaining process pleased me, as Nick don't let Jeff walks on his feet anymore aha !
I'm currently going through your other works, and I like what I'm reading, so keep going ! :)
Spaidel chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
That was an awesome story! Extremely enjoyed the complicated relationship between Jeff and Nick. And I think you should totally make a sequel of it or something :)
XSabineX chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
You know, every ones in a while you read slecial stories. Most stories are fun to read, but only a few just make you want to keep on reading until 5 am with your cover over your head. Just wanted to let you know that this is one of those stories. I absolutely loved it.
But please, please please write another chapter? I mean, I want at least one kiss ;) And I'd love to see how they handle things at school. Like secret kisses in empty classrooms and all.
Thanks for writing this, can you let me know if you're going to write a sequel?
Squiggle.giggle chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Loved this and would love to see a follow up chapter
Gleekgirl22 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I absolutely loved it! Sequel? Yes or yes?
EnglishGleek chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I love this very much and it's amazing :D pleaseeee make it, like, a two-shot at least? I really wish there was more, it's so good :)
Emiily.23 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
awww babies

how do you manage to make the so adorable? I was almost crying in the beginning and now i'm giggling like a little girl :)

Thank you so much for this one-shot :) it's amazing and wooow...i am wordless now :D

Thank you thank you thank you ... It was more than worthy the wait :D :D

Nifflertilldeath (Yep, Emily here!)
CurlyGleek chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
That was all kinds of great and lovely and awesome :)))

I really liked the "Nick, what if I didn't think what you obviously think that I think?" part - so cute

Poor confused, secretive, misunderstood boys, but at least they have each other now. Awww.

Great job, as always! :D
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I..I just have no words, amazing job
SofiaKaiEleutheria chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Hi!

Oh my God, this was so great! I absolutely loved it! Your writing is amazing, Niff is amazing as well... This could just be amazing ;)
I adored your story, really, beacuse you're a great writer and your Niff fics are always amazing. This was one of the best Hurt/comfort fics I've ever read and, by the way, Nick's sassiness was very sassy ;)
Great story, thank you for posting it!

P.S: forgive any mistake, I'm Italian and my written/spoken English's not the best. At all.