Reviews for Sunshine
Ogawdy chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Aw. So fluffy. This fic was amazing! Thank you 3 You made me love RoyEd and I absolutely love all your fics! You were the sun in my life today!
Vamptisha chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
such a sweet oneshot luv it
Louis1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Yes that definitely was very sweet. Although it was short, it was emotionally touching. And I can well imagine how writing this made you feel better :-)
Pearlsonlytear chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Okay you are the fucking shit! I love you so much! Okay so I just had the worst day and went looking for some fluffiness THEN i read your rant, the final sentence i could not keep a straight face through THEN after laughing my ass off I read the actual story that was just the right amount of sweetness I was looking for. Then I find out after you wrote it the sun came out. Everything about this fanfic was fate. Thanks for making me feel better :3
EveningBlack chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
(TT-TT) so. much. cuteness.
Loreyulia chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
. .Words! I really like comparing Ed to the sun as well, and Roy to the night.
MFRGRLGRLR That was just so poetic and sweet, gah I can't get enough of RoyXEd when it's written like this! Y U SO GOOD AT WRITING?!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Awwww 3 I do love me some RoyxEd- totally hit the spot!
Mika-tan chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
The Sun approves of this... X3
RosettaEvans16 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This just makes me so happy, these two together, I'm just melting. :D your writing is really amazing, and I just love your one-shots. :D keep your head up, and keep writing! :)
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
That was beautiful and oh so sweet. The emotions were so tangible and from start to finish my attention was utterly captivated by every single word. I'm sorry that you're not in the best of moods, but look at what came out of it. Great job with all of it. I can't think of anything that could be improved upon. Keep on keeping on.
Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is so sweet. I love it how the Ed brings the light into the hearts of people in the entire world.

I love them so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
It's a sign! It's a sign that this was an amazing fic! The sun thanks you!
joruni chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
That was beautiful and warm and wonderfully sweet :)
It is a part of my headcanon that Roy sometimes needs moments exactly like THIS, so I was just silently melting in front of my PC while reading it :)

All of your stories are really great and I enjoy reading them. Even if I'm patiently waiting for an update in your multichapters, I am still happy about your oneshots. Don't listen to anyone's rants and do what you like! I hope that you will enjoy the sun you summoned and that you will cheer up soon :)