Reviews for Unthinkable
girlonfire5360 chapter 1 . 3/7
on dear, that awkward. Poor madge.
Kpfan72491 chapter 14 . 1/27
Amazing chapter
iheartliamhemsworth chapter 13 . 1/3
Update please
JabberJayJiffy chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
I get where they're both coming from, idk who's really in the right. I guess they both did something wrong...but I feel like what Madge did is much worse than Gale worrying about her safety. She may take it as a blow to her abilities, but while he may underestimate her just a bit, he isn't overestimating the danger that comes with her trying to help him. Why didn't she get home!? PLEASE TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Suze18 chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
I just found this story and I absolutely love it. One of my favourite gadgets stories out there. I do wonder how Katniss feels about their relationship, is she supportive? Can't wait for a new chapter!
bookwurm247 chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
*gasp* who's got Madge?! I have a feeling it could be snow.
Daringly Delightful chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
Dunh dunh duuuuuuuunh! What happened to Madge? Haha
Great update! I love the pairing of Madge and Gale, makes it better than the hopeless love triangle presented in the book :P look forward to the next chapter!
Kpfan72491 chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
Amazing chapter
smalltimefan14 chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
I really love this story
Kpfan72491 chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
Awwwww amazing chapter
NotHereHi chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
Update? Please?
Cookies chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
I thought that was actually kind of funny, how Madge was fussing over Gale. MOREZ.
Kpfan72491 chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
Amazing chap
Cookies chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
Awesome-est Madge story EVER. Really, the only reason why it isn't the best Madge story yet is because very few people take risks and read M. I hope you have another one like this for Catching Fire! Maybe you could update too?
NurseKelly chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
Loved this chapter. At least Katniss knows, although sneaking around is part of the fun, IMHO!