Reviews for The Blackest of Nights
NarutoRox chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Yay, welcome back! Glad to see Oliver back in the game, and can't wait to see what everyone's next move is. :)
Reddit511 chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
Sorry for not reviewing! I've been busy, but I just read chapters 2-8 and they are so good! I love the different POVs, love the writing and how things are progressing!
NarutoRox chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Aha! I knew the Founder couldn't be dead! Brilliant, can't wait for more. :D
NarutoRox chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Again, great portrayal of a character, this time Hannah. I swear you're making them more in character than Caine!
NarutoRox chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
I really like what you did with Jason. He's never been one of my favorite characters, yet the way you portrayed him made him more...real...then even Ms. Caine writes him. Excellant. :)
Claire Collins chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
thank god she isn't dead!
bekah-lauren'.D chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Update soon. Seriously, I don't know whether I'll survive. That was, as ever, amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter. :DD
bekah-lauren'.D chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Agh, Hannah. I just wanted to give her a hug the whole way through this chapter. Update soon, because it's all getting plot-line-y now. :D
bekah-lauren'.D chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
I loved it. I cannot express how much I love what you've done with Jason as a character. I always think that he's a bit under developed in the books because he only seems to pop up when there's trouble, but he's always been nice to Claire, and I think there's a reason for that. And this chapter as quite literally made my day, so thank you and please don't turn Jason into too much of a monster :)
Claire Collins chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
noooo dont give up hannah!
Claire Collins chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
well atleast he was nice to her! thats a good thing if she's going to be stuck here
bekah-lauren'.D chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
That was damn near perfect. If Rachel Caine herself had written it, I wouldn't have been surprised. I love the way you introduce a little of the back story to give the characters more depth and update really soon. I love this story and the entire trilogy (you genius) is going to be awesome.

Oh, and thank you for the lovely review of Guilty. :D
bekah-lauren'.D chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
And now I'm nearly in tears that was so cute. I love how you write Eve, you get the perfect mix between witty sarcasm and mature married-ness.
bekah-lauren'.D chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Agh, Jason! Love the plot twist :)
Claire Collins chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
did claire escape and dont kill shane!