Reviews for Security
ksatan624 chapter 2 . 6/3
J'aime beaucoup votre façon d'analyser leurs sentiments. Très émouvant à lire, surtout les confidences de Kate.
Zeki Young chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Brilliant! Great, mature take on the situation, which I think was brushed under the rug on the show.
satheo2013 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I totally agree plus show really glossed over alexis' reaction; could have been a bounding point b/w Kate Castle & her give all their history
paramorebrighter chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
I've always felt that Alexis needed a mother figure other than Martha, somebody to confide in that's not half crazy. I've been waiting for Kate to fill the role, despite Alexis lashing out concerning her. Very good job!
paramorebrighter chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Surprisingly, I ended up reading this one (I've been trying to stay out of fandom in general, but I gave this a try). I like the interaction between Castle and Alexis. And there is such a stigma around mental illness and depression and related disorders from trauma, I'm surprised the whole thing with Alexis hasn't been more deeply explored on the show. You did a good job!
Chris Widger chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
"Castle...I lived it."

That was beautiful, and I wish half of it was canon. I've never been as disappointed with Castle's writers as I am with how they haven't let Alexis actually deal with what happened to her, and have on the whole made their estrangement in S6 about the engagement, which is the sort of cliched drama the show is usually so good at avoiding.

Also, this was such a better explanation for Alexis' presence at the loft - and would haven't been that hard to pull of in the show. And would have led to this sort of long-overdue talks between Alexis and Kate.
IsabellaKatherine chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
So I'm a little late to the party, but this was fantastic! Exactly what the show needs!

First the idea of her coming home because she's scared was far better than the silly explanation the show gave just a week after she's been kidnapped and taken across the world!

Secondly I wish we had seen her deal with any of the kidnapping even a little bit, in my mind it didn't even have to be with Kate, I just would have liked to have seen Alexis deal with any of it...Molly is actually quite a talented actress so it would have been nice to see her portraying that.

In saying that though, I loved what you did in this story, first in her talking to her Dad and then in talking to Kate. I particularly loved that in the end Kate did far more sharing than Alexis and that it helped move not only their relationship forward but also Kate/Castle's relationship as well.

Really well written and a much better portrayal of Alexis then the writers seem to currently be capable of! :)
firtree chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
This was really really good! Wow!
DarkRedWillow chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Just realized I never thanked you for having written a second chapter, especially considering I was among the ones having asked for it...Thank you! Really loved it, it made me miss even more the blatant lack of Kate/Alexis moments in season 5...fingers crossed for season 6...
firerosedreamer67 chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
a bunker huh? like that thought! ! AM does have a way of giving us a little hell and then its all better,sort of...Like your story better,brings hope...
kimmiesjoy chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
sighhh, this was lovely, a little heart wrenching but in the best way :) you're soooo good :D
iges2u chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I like your explanation of Alexis' behavior much more believable. Great story!
blue252 chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
I truly LOVE this! So many little things about from the detail you inserted about her favorite pizza to her confessions about that summer. I just love it. It's so insightful and really is necessary for these characters even if we will never get to see these sorts of things on TV. So glad you wrote this!
blue252 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is so smart! I never even really gave thought to an alternate reason because I was so amused by him turning her into a smurf. I love how you've explained it here and I love their conversation. It feels so in character too! On to read Chapter 2!
Mark C chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
This was a welcomed addition.

You handled everything exceptionally well with the Alexis/Kate conversation. It was good to have Rick tell Kate that she could talk to Alexis and then actually call the girl to do so.

I really enjoyed the conversation Kate had with Rick at the end. It was true when she told him that she said more than Alexis but I think that was a good thing. Kate telling Alexis what she went through gave Alexis a look into what had happened to Kate and understand why she did what she did. Alexis appreciated that.

Loved/got a kick out of Kate's last line, lol.

Unfortunately, Monday's episode was painful. Much like the Limey was last season. But this makes me feel better.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »