Reviews for Facets
PLEEEAAAAASE UPDATE IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR.
I love your story k thanks bai please update.
Chartuce chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
So, you have to return some time soon to continue this story or series of ficlets. Really you must. Also hope that your doing fine!
KMargara chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
Wow I'm so glad I click on this story omg. The plot is absolutely flawless and I actually like the jumps in scenes. Those jumps give me a glimpse into the plot that leave me wanting more! Can't wait for the next chapter 3
Iris Irine chapter 16 . 2/1/2014
you cut the last word off! daaaargghh it feels just like a cliffhanger even though it's not even a moment you a climactic scene. anyway, I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
Charlie'Rocker chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
I don't liiiiiiikeeee that woman! and Kya ts ts ts you've fallen off my grace, why blame your daughter to be born the way YOU gave birth to her? cruel cruel cruel, anyway this was cooool! update soon!
Kimberly T chapter 16 . 1/30/2014
So Zuko's alive, and somewhere in the Southern Water Tribe's territory... and the people who've harbored him know who he is, have likely known since they found him months ago, but haven't sent a message out to let anyone else know despite knowing how very important he is to the rest of the world. That's not good. That means they want something from him, something they don't think could be given to them as a reward for saving him, but they're not going to let him go until they get it.
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 16 . 1/30/2014
Oh man poor Zuko and Katara they are so torn up. I don't even know what I would do in their shoes.
Kimberly T chapter 15 . 1/26/2014
Katara's totally going to go after Sokka's boat on wave-skimmer made of ice as soon as she wakes up, isn't she?
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 15 . 1/26/2014
Oh no! Find Zuko!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
Endlessly amused by Sokka's whiny letters, but to your KILLING OFF ZUKO...not so amusing. How you gonna come back from that? Updateee!
Charlie'Rocker chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
WHAT THE?! You can't have JUST killed Zuko! I know you can't! you're good and kind and that's plain EVIL! heard me? EVIL! I so loved the chapter, Sokka's letters specially, and Zuko's memory of Katara, so great. Please, and I really meant it this time, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I got resist much longer without knowing if my Zuko's alive!
lawliness chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
Cliff hanger! :0 I'm dying to find out what happens next!
Jenna chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
So here I was scrolling through the Zuko/Katara pages of fanfiction and I was geting frustrated because I haven't found anything that caught my eye in months. I think I've scrolled past this a few times but today I finally opened it and I am HOOKED. There are some parts that I find to be a bit sloppy (Katara's emotions towards Zuko are a little hot and cold I think). But this is still one the best I've read here in a while. If you could do a bit more with having a flowing story line, I think it would be even better. It's great as it is but I loved the chapters that interconnected.
Oh yeah, and WHAT THE HELL! You can't just leave us hanging like that! Please please please PLEASE PLEASE continue because come on, you can't let Zuko die!
Kimberly T chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
What Sokka had to say to Katara, about "what I've seen is a man very much in love with a beautiful young woman who hardly looks his way," must have hit her like the proverbial brick. If even SOKKA could see that Zuko was hopelessly in love with Katara, but she refused to see it for so long...

So, which way is Katara going to be torn up inside? By guilt for thinking that mybe she's under a curse of something, because now that she's finally ready to love Zuko with all her heart he's gone away? Or by guilt for wasting all those years they could have been together, that she could have been by Zuko's side and making both of them happy, but weren't because she was afraid...
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
WHATD YOU GO AND DO THAT FOR HUH THATS NOT NICE THATS MEAN! BRING ZUKO BACK PLEASE AND THANK YOU.