Reviews for The Little Things
Matsuo Miwa chapter 14 . 10/7/2015
It's been great to see things on Leela's side done so well- you've done her character great justice, and captured hers and Fry's personalities fantastically! Every chapter so far has been an enjoyable read! Keep up the fine work!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
I never realized that she doesn't smile around other people. It really is just Fry, nibbler, and her parents. Good catch; it adds more dimension to their relationship.
yuffiehighwind chapter 14 . 1/25/2015
This was so good! This my favorite Leela x Fry fanfic. Nice work.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
I cannot see the show
I love the show but its not a cool show it haves bad words
GeekyGenius chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
This is beautiful and sweet and really well done. I love how these stories are more about Leela's thoughts and feelings and how you don't just focus on the lemon side of things. :)
Penderghast chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
Thank you so much for updating! Again, I'm blown away by your grasp of the characters and their mannerisms, Leela's in particular (the way you set up her conflict throughout this series is just tops). Keep up the awesomeness, I beg of you
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This is so sweet. You know them so well. It's like being right there next to them. :) I love your writing.
LadyBender chapter 14 . 9/3/2014
Hooray a new chapter!

Loved it. One of the best Fry/Leela episode of this season, in my opinion. I've always kind of believed it was at this point that Leela trusted Fry's love for her as a mutant because now is the opposite and is she who learn to love the freak. You put all of this in a more linear, sweet, perfect way.

Also, the line where Leela knows she loves Fry but she can't tell it take you back when Fry think Leela loves him but he's not sure of it. Wow.
LittleStar93 chapter 14 . 8/14/2014
Wasn't expect another chapter so fast, awesome! Anyway I like it. It's interesting to see Leela's point of view in an episode and how she deals with the 'I love you' situations. Really well done!
LittleStar93 chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
When I started to look for a light 'Fry and Leela' fic I wasn't expect to find anything like this. It's intense, it's concise, it's smart and it's qualitatively extraordinary. The character and their feeling are in line with the series and the singles episodes. I'm really impressed. Please keep writing.
Bravest Adventurer chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
Oh my god, I love this. Its rare when you see fanfiction this good - and about something with so little fics even though its probably one of the best cartoons ever made. You've captured Fry and Leela perfectly, and their entire relationship. 3 The chapters were just the right length, and I felt the same frustration - believe me, that's a good thing - and feels during the real show when nothing seemed to work out, or maybe the few times when they went together perfectly. There need to be more fics like this (or maybe they could just bring Futurama back already because we all know its going to happen eventually). This is literally one of the best things I've ever read, and that's including EVERYTHING I've ever read. If you don't update soon, I might just die.

-Bravest Adventurer
Quintaglio chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
Its funny that you mention that their relationship lacks any sort of foundation, by all rights fry should be dead a thousand years, but by a strange twist of fate Philip stands outside time and he waits for her.
Its hard to see that there not already married as real relationships are not always full of happyness but are influenced by their emotions and the cercomstances they find themselves in.

Sorry for any spelling errors
Guest chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
update asap! :)
imdcathsmeow chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Love it! One of the best Fry and Leela fanfics I've ever read! 3
Emily125 chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
i love this so much. please update!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »