Reviews for The Little Things
imdcathsmeow chapter 1 . 4/19
Love it! One of the best Fry and Leela fanfics I've ever read! 3
Emily125 chapter 10 . 4/18
i love this so much. please update!
broken halleluiah chapter 13 . 4/18
Ahhhh! This one is updated, too! :D

Loved it. Short, sweet, and too the point. Leela is painfully in character- if she had a nickel for every time she felt guilty about being happy, she could afford the counseling she needs. Ugh. I just want to give her a hug.

Favorite line: "Boring never made her feel her heart might burst." The whole 'boring' section was just spectacular, actually.

Oh and the end, how the world could stop spinning as long as he stayed standing- ahhhh, she's scared of how much she loves him. This is great :)
LadyBender chapter 13 . 4/10
Aww, it was so sweet! And Leela is so in character I can't almost believe this is a fanfiction. Keep up the fantastic writing!
jane grove chapter 13 . 4/9
So happy to see this story updated again! Please keep it up, love this story!
broken halleluiah chapter 12 . 2/9
Fantastic story! I'm going to beg on my knees for you to finish it!

Really, though, I agree that the length of the chapters is perfect. Your scenarios are completely believable (I started reading this before I saw the more recent season and literally couldn't tell what was from the episodes and what was from your mind...). And most importantly, this is the best characterization for Futurama that I've ever seen. You've nailed the ups and downs of Fry and Leela's relationship- they're one of the few couples on television that have as many reasons to be on-again-off-again as they do to be head-over-heels in love, and you've captured Leela's hesitation and "it's complicated" WITHOUT making her into a heartless jerk- kudos. They're both IC and completely believable. I hope you carry this through the finale- or beyond!
everdeenie chapter 12 . 1/23
Just finished all chapters thus far! Love love love this. Fry and Leela are so in character and the length of the chapters is just right, filled will cute little things. Can't wait for their relationship to progress even more. Looking forward to the next chapter!
LadyBender chapter 12 . 1/14
This really warmed me up. Great as always :)
HarunoRin chapter 12 . 1/13
Aw! The end was a little bit sad! Fry, dammit, stop being so sweet.

Very nice though, shame that Bender missed out (though I like to think he was there and chasing polar bears anyway, which is why Fry and Leela didn't see any)
HarunoRin chapter 11 . 1/12
This is so super cute. You've perfectly captured everything that makes Fry so likeable, and the complexity of an apparently indifferent and indecisive Leela. Love it.
isjocelyns chapter 11 . 1/2
Hooray for Freela and this fic! Keep up the fantastic writing. Loving the ship.
gnau chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
This is so sweet. You have Fry and Leela's characters down perfectly. I'm really glad I found your stories since we won't be getting more futurama episodes any time soon. These are just as good. Looking forward to reading more!
LadyBender chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
Yay! I've waited so much for this chapter, and it was great.
Jack Frost lover cadi93 chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
cool :) i loved it :)
LadyBender chapter 10 . 12/11/2013
Please don't stop writing this, it is so good.