Reviews for Their First Words
natalieeannee chapter 3 . 8/6
So funny!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
ha ha ha I can't stop laughing! :)
Harry1675 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Aww that would be adorable!
pheonixx chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
its so nice ..wow ..i really do stories abt harry being a family man
Lumosify chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
LOLOLOL Albus' was the best!

And I like Lily's and James' equally. But Albus' was exactly how I imagined a kid's first words would be if they had met Ron Weasley.

Great Job!
AJ Grace chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
I laughed so hard through all of them, especially Albus. But I don't get how the first two managed to say it so clearly.
Lady Elizabeth of the North chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Aw, so cute! I especially loved Albus's first words. He's so smart, of course he would want Daddy to get in trouble. Go, Al!

xoxo

No.1HPfanLuvsHP
zipple chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
OMG! This is an awesome series :) Albus' first words made me laugh so hard I almost choked on my tea. It would have been sad, because I would have missed Lily's first word.

Hm... your last line probably explains why Molly and Arthur had so many kids. They kept trying for one to say 'Mummy' or 'Daddy'
Lana0605 chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
So cute! I like this story a lot! The first chapter is my favourite, though the second one was just hilarious :)
IceLumos chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Hilarious! I Absolutely Loved It! 3
Ijustwantyoutoknow chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
The ending is great! I love that harry suggests one more kid...that's awesome
Ijustwantyoutoknow chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
WAHHHHH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I am loling so hard right now. Everyone thinks I'm crazy.
Ijustwantyoutoknow chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh my God...I'm laughing so hard right now. "little traitor" is the best thing in the world hahahaha!
Man of Faith chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
lol of course ONE of their kids had to say "broom" right? LOL!
gryffinsdoor chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Priceless! I have a special appreciation for Al's bit because my youngest did the same thing at that age, unable to pronounce 'truck' correctly. It was nice seeing Harry so close with the kids, finally getting the family he always wanted. Thanks for sharing!