Reviews for How Booth Would Propose
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
This one was just too hard, kind of like Maluku. What if it does last for years? Even if she is his wife? Tough one. She's definitely a lot stronger than I am, but then I melt inside just thinking about him:-) Excellent.
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
Oh wow, such intensity. Booth finally letting go. Overwhelmed? My version of Heaven:-)
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
Fluffy but nice. I enjoy just about any avenue that ends with these two at happily ever after. I also think that the addition of a son for them would be perfect.
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Brennan definitely possesses a stronger will than I do... Even though she did not answer his request one way or the other, she does want to spend the rest of her life with him. I'm sure that's more of a commitment than he thought he would get. That was a big step for her to admit that, I'm sure. Great chapter.
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Never been snorkeling. Maybe Booth could take me? Awwww dreams:-) Another beautiful chapter. You really did have several thoughts going around in that head of yours. I'm so glad too, because they translate to great reads for me!
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Oh how sweet, so emotional, but sweet. I have to agree. I believe Booth has always known he loved her, from the very beginning. However, like you, I thought he would be the one to eventually propose. It didn't turn out that way initially, which was nice. So was this :-)
FaithinBones chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
that separation would be awful for both of them
FaithinBones chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
God knows I would be!
FaithinBones chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Water birth would scare the hell out of me
FaithinBones chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
He scared her - she scared him. Whew
FaithinBones chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
That was so sweet
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Very powerful scene. That would have been lovely to see
jsboneslover chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
This one is the farthest out for me, (not that I didn't like it) because I don't believe that Bones would leave for that long now, OR Booth would go with her when she leaves. She's rich enough to buy or rent a really nice house in India, and he could come over now and again during that time. I love that she went to bed his wife, though. Well done.
jsboneslover chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Way more realistic than fluffy! Birthing babies is hard work, so you did a great job of portraying that. I am sure that Booth was very happy to have some help this time!
wisegirl71301 chapter 6 . 11/25/2013