Reviews for Demons I Get
Monkey chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This was a wonderful exploration of Dean's thoughts on people being crazier than monsters. His quote about "Demons I get, Sammy...but some people are just damn crazy." That is Dean Winchester philosophy 101 right there, and I am continually reminded of his words whenever /I/ watch the news. Anyway, you made a great story to go with that Dean way of thinking, and it was very in character and I enjoyed it a lot. Great work! Thanks for sharing with us! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Excellent story. I loved these phrases: "the pain in Sam's eyes as his huge heart aches for all those people who were hurt or killed" and "the tears on Sam's face as he watched the TV anchor grimly discuss the newest tragedy." Perfect description of the reaction I'd expect from Sam.
I recently read of a woman who beat and kicked her 4-year-old nephew to death. The abuse had been ongoing and she finally "overdid it," she said.
I know they don't judge, but there are so many times I wish that Sam and Dean went after human monsters as well.
TG
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
You said it, Dean.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I know what you're referring to here and whoever did that is just evil. Pure and simple. And Sam & Dean need to hunt them down.
comyna chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
After watching scenes of what happened in Boston-I wanted to ask the same questions as Sam. But you are right, humans can be monsters.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Great work! :D

"Other men and women were another type of hunter. They hunted the kind of monsters that would hurt innocents simply because they wanted to, for some religious or political reason or any other number of excuses. I wish them luck because I fear that those types of monsters will be harder to wipe out than even what Sam and I hunt."

This line just hit home for me...somehow..I don't know. I don't even have words.. Oh well, once again, awesome job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Type your review here...Such a poignant story right now with all of the events that have happend in Boston. It truly makes me want to cry; wondering why people can be so horribly evil to other people.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
AAAWWWWWWWWW Very sad and very cool. I loved it.
hotshow chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Very good story. Thank you.
reannablue chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Very nice...thanks
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I wish I understood why people do shit like in Boston. Honestly, it's part of why I like Supernatural. on the show people do horrible things because they're evil or possessed.

In real life...I just don't know anymore
judyann chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Oh wow I love that and so appropriate! Great short story and love what Dean said! I agree! People are just crazy!
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Reading this with the news out of Boston in the background and tears in my eyes. Haven't caught up with your other stuff lately, but this was just so touching.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
wow another great one shot story thank you for writing your stories
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
this was really good. I have to agree with that statement; people are crazy! :) I can't wait for your next story! :)