Reviews for The Last Of Us
Volixagarde chapter 11 . 4/25
Woah that ending... Warrenville XD
Gore chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
man that was way morbid, finding the family like that in that house. But atleast they found a killer place. no pun intended lol
Gore chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
I bet I know what Jesse went back for. Is this the making of a little romance in the end of days? At-least Jesse thought ahead of time on what they should concentrate on getting, even though he didn't have much of a plan... well no plan at all.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
hmmm so they woke up in the places where they died at? I probably would have added in that Jesse remembered the small amount of time when he was a vampire, but I guess that doesn't matter. It was funny that he screamed like a girl too. lol
Gore chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
I see that Kendra is the brains of this operation. No surprise there. It's also a nice touch to have Kendra afraid pf something. It's so... humanizing for her and people rarely take the time to do that for her character. I would've liked to have seen that Willow story. It would have been fun. Any plans on writing it or anybody having any plot bunnies and writing it someday?
Gore Gore Gore chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This is a nice start to your story and you never see Jesse paired up with anybody so that's a plus. I can't wait to read more.
Allen Pitt chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
Ok, not the ideal community, but even Warren isn't as crazy as the Governor...
Allen Pitt chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
They've got a good home base now, supplies, and organization. Maybe they can gradually recruit more humans. Not enough at present to keep going for too long... but it's a start.
Allen Pitt chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
That makes sense. Jesse & Kendra likely both don't have the virus. Anyway, the group is now large enough to have a chance at surviving, they're well situated, etc. Need a long term food supply, though.
Allen Pitt chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
I see what you meant. This is a much needed upturn in their fortunes. A group has a much better chance of surviving than just 2 or even 3 people. They've got trained military, a helicopter & weapons and a slayer. And a werewolf...who is now in control of himself? ie it's post Tibet for him?
And a CDC center to try for. Now if only they could unit with Faith, having two slayers they might have a shot.
Looks like zombie/demon hybrids are very bad news. Still, that's what slayers are for. The real problem is, there might not be any Potentials left alive to pass it on to. So the current slayers need to stay alive for several years at least. Next, they need to find one good magic user who can maybe do a 'locate potential' spell...
Allen Pitt chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
well, he shouldn't judge by appearance. maybe they're going to make a new friend! Well, it could happen. So much for vampire's maybe being immune to the disease. This world is really screwed over. They need to find a small community and join up with it. Even 3 isn't enough to survive in the long run.
Maybe an island? Something they could sweep clear of zombie types.
Allen Pitt chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
Presumably Spike, Tara, Willow et al stayed in Sunnydale, or are all dead by this point? I figured it was either Adam or the Initiative. Too bad this group doesn't know any magic, they could try jumping to an alternate reality. But with their luck they'd just end up spreading the virus to it, since they're all likely infected & are 'carriers'.
Allen Pitt chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
someone is peeved that they used the last of the hot water? The rent is due? Or it's a very polite zombie! Anyway, wow, they've found a great place. Probably means something terrible is about to happen. One hopes they meet some (friendly) people soon, I'd hate to think there was nobody else left.
Don't suppose they could find a radio? Odds are nothing is broadcasting, but you never know.
Allen Pitt chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Probably would be lots of supplies. It'd be over-run with zombies fast, and lone individuals would have no change of getting past them-not many organized groups surviving, probably.
Too bad they couldn't stay, getting a radio might have been useful.
Something Smells Like Salmon chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Okay, whatever you do, don't read it. It will take a HUGE chunk of your time if you do. Anyway, pls don't report me and have a very nice day.

Once there was a young girl. She had a perfect life. She loved her

family, her friends and her pet dog. She got good grades and was on countless sports teams.

She was loved by everyone and absolutley nothing was wrong with her.

However, one night, she was walking home. She was walking through a

When her parents woke up the next day, she wasn't in her bed. They

went down to the cemetary where they found her dead body. The doctors found no source of death.

If you copy and paste this to 10 other story reveiws, the one you love

will kiss you and when you grow old enough, they will marry you and have many children.

If you don't within three days, you'll both die a painful death by the

hand of that girl. I'm so sorry. Tell your friends not to read this.