Reviews for The True Meg
Spiritwarden chapter 5 . 5/14
This was a awesome story! Please make more soon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I wish you would cone back so I can see how this story plays out it's really good please come back
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
Please review please
TrooperJoker chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
i think a good idea for this story if for meg to show her demon half at her birthday and tell of her "mother' and "father". Join up with her real dad and explore her new world. Meanwhile the griffin family will try to get her back in order to become famous. Please update soon.
sweetpainlover chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Please more! Oh and Stewie I'm a Meg fan so you can fuck yourself!
midnight bitter chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
I would put in something to hide her current appearance I mean keep the bigger breast and stuff but give her some kind of amulet for her the tail and ears. I would personally have her be the devils daughter make her a princess she's been threw hell ((no pun intended)) giver this one. I would make it so that her fathers a jerk and wants to takeover the world and at first meg wanted to help but then she saw he was killing innocent people so ... it didn't go over well with her and she ended up have a kind of final battle showdown where she and him fight and she ends up wining and peter and lois finally see how much shes worth and want her back as their daughter but shes like " you put me threw hell and now your asking me to come back ... hell no" and ends up going down to hell to rule as a kind of nicer ruler for the place since her dad is dead and they need a ruler.
Beastboy1 chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
Very good story. Excellent. The grammar was a little off and there were some occasional misspellings but I enjoyed how everyone was in character. Cadaline or whatever her name be, was both an entertaining and lovable character. Stereotypical bit in a positive manner (this is a Family Guy so the humour is satrical).

I also liked how Meg tok
AnimagiPotter chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
Please update. Dont want the family to find out yet, perhaps she should run for a bit, learn a lil bout her abilities x
odditemi chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
love this story, update soon.
justine chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
Please update it is awesome
doubledamn chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Nice. She's probably going to understand that cat now isn't she?

Looking forward to next chapter.
hi hi 1234 chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
nice new chapter! i would love to help you with your story but alas, im a really bad writer. :( im sure someone better suited will come along and help you :)
doubledamn chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
This is a very good story as is your other one. i look forward and hope for updates on both.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
You seem to have posted the same chapter twice in one chapter. You really need to edit this.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
That cat is getting more an more interesting