Reviews for Penny Head
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Awww that was cute up until the ending! :'(
I'm wondering what Squirt's real name was.
This was really good, but also sad. Well done.
xoxo klaroline chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
very nice
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Wow that was amazing. I literally got tears in my eyes. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
i couldnt keep up all that but it was good:)
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Hmm thanks for combining some sweet and adorable moments mixed in with some teenage hormonal thoughts
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Awwww, that was so sad at the end, but really beautiful all the way through :-) x x

*HannaH* chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
How can you write a story wbout a penny THIS perfect? I don't understand. But again, I do, because it's you and you always write this perfect, yeah. Now, I can never look at a penny the same, ever again. I absolutely loved how you made by the title and the summary like a simple idea, when in reality, it was so much more. You actually told their whole life, from the beginning to the end, in less than 1, 360 words, without going into details, but at each period of life, you showed the best of it, and no, that best part is not how he asked her out/proposed to her/ she told him she was pregnant, you literally said no detail, literally, but told their story in the most beautiful way. And I swear I wasn't expecting it to have my prompt in it, at all. That is another thing that I love about this storyand how you pushed my prompt in there, I was kinda exepcting it, like, to be all the day of the earthquake, but I understand that that would've been kinda boring and you wouldn't have much to say, kinda like the graduation one. But I like it even more this way, really. And I also love around the end it was kinda sad, but it concluded their relationship, their love, in the best way possible. It might seem weird, but that was really how I felt.

The three first part were perfect, what with them having the perfect amount of cuteness, adorableness and dirtiness, making them just perfect. Ah, and you and baby names, you always manage to make me laugh, ina good way. They're cute, though, and they show off Austin's personality in a way, kinda. The 5th part really got me imagining how their future life would be like, and that scene totally showed up in my mind. "It's amazing how 'I love you' always sound sincere." this right here is now one of my favorite lines of yours, ever, because it really is true.
Pausing the car to kiss Ally literally something Austin would do, like, I can totally see it happening.

Like I have said before, I had no idea that this one-shot had my prompt until I saw its part. And again, I like how you pushed the idea in, like, you made it like a way toove his promise. "If anything was going to get that bed rocking, he thought it would have been him." You already know what I wanna say about this line, soo, yeah...

The ending really, really, touched me. It was just that beautiful.

Good job :).
Cataniagirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Yay! Very sweet! And sad. At the end. But I loved it. Really good, as always. :) And I don't think my teacher would approve of most of these sentences. Oh well.
Her name is Squirt! :) :) :) That is all.
I can't think of a prompt right now.
kkequestrian chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
awwwww! That was awesome. Seriously, loved it!
0oCupcakeQueeno0 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Ok I always love your stories and im about in tears, that is how good it is!
R5Forever chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Words can not describe how amazing this is. I am literally crying. Now I can never look at a penny in the same way. Great.